+ Follow This Topic

Thread: she dont want a...

she dont want a...

ok this girl i like and have liked for awhile doesnt want a relationship right now, but let me tell you the details.
    theres 2 boys that like her(where both 18 and shes 18) and she likes us both too.
    she liked me alot more than the other dude and then i made her mad one night and she went on a date with the other dude and started liking him from then on. she likes me alittle bit more she told her friend but this is kindof wierd.

she went on a date with him the other night and he told her he really liked her and wanted to go out with her but she didnt want a relationship right now. then i hang out with her the next night and shes BIG TIME FLIRTING WITH me and holding onto my arm and stuff like that checking out my arm to see if its bleeding or not. So i been thinking maybe she didnt want a relationship with him maybe she wants it with me? we hang out with her friend alot like almost every weekend at least 1 night a weekend and i see her everyday.

maybe she dont want it to be crazy going out with this other guy because he lives 30 minutes away from are town and it would be hard for her to go out with him when id probally be hanging out with her alot to?

any suggestions and sorry for the long story

I suggest you run for the hills. You're a toy, a chump to her. I know. I've done this kind of crap before. I am an ex-evil teenaged girl.

She's been stringing you along for weeks, and you're clearly not ready to do what you need to do to assert yourself and claim her.

Let her go on her merry way before she shreds you.
    Spammer Spanker

should i talk to her first about are relationship? why whould she be all over me like she was and flirting with me so bad...

she was telling her friend that she wanted a relationship before this other guy came in the picture and why would she play me as a toy if were good friends?

Because she is an attention whore. I am sorry. You seem like a nice guy. Don't throw yourself under that train. Find a girl who actually wants to date you instead of this "I like you and everyone else" crap.
    Spammer Spanker

hell and im ready to claim her lol i wanna be with her...

ok ill start to back away but you think i still should be friends with her and flirt with her?

DO whatever you want, just don't give her your tender little heart on a silver platter.

She'll eat it.
    Spammer Spanker

ok :'( i wanna give her my heart though. but what should i do?

and whats the worse thing that could happen if i did give her my heart? i be heart broken right( for a couple months?)

Ah, well. Better that you learn it young. Go for it. Go play in the street.
    Spammer Spanker

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well hi2u, if I were you (and I'm not), I would just take this "relationship" for what it is. In other words, recognize that she doesn't love you, and that it isn't serious or even a real relationship. But why not have some fun flirting with her and maybe messing around if a little?

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Ah, well. Better that you learn it young. Go for it. Go play in the street.
    ^My vote for Quote of the Month

18... go to college, learn something, have fun. Giga's right, the girl sounds like too much trouble, but everyone has a little masochism in 'em.
    There are some things you just can't explain with the word... fate. You're just going to have to see it with your own eyes.
    - Taura

Kids these days, they crack me up.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."