+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Fake boobs.

Fake boobs.

Well I have thought about it a few times that I would like to get a boob job one of these days. I know alot of guys prefer the real thing but I have always thought if the girl is happy with the decision and is doing it for the right reasons then there shouldnt be anything wrong with it. Does anybody on here have them or had a friend/GF who had/got them?? What was their experience with getting them?

Cheers =)

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I see fakes ones ALL the time. They feel like hell and are most often do not look natural, but the worst part is that as you age, and your weight and proportions change (and yes, you can believe they WILL), the fake boobs look like big, round scoops of ice cream on top a cone when you lay on your back.

I only recommend them for reconstructive purposes.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

sadie_genie Guest
    Do realize that surgeries are dangerous and you might have to deal with infections, negative body reactions to the operation, etc. Also, you would have to get them replace every once in awhile (I think every 10 years, maybe?)

I met a few girls who had breast implants. To be honest, as soon as I saw them topless, I noticed they had implants, even though their plastic surgeon did a really nice job hiding the scars and everything. I think it's great that the options are available for people who "need" them (breast cancer survivors, reconstructive purposes, etc.), but let's be honest: most girls are just insecure about their cup size. I don't think that's a legitimate reason to get a breast enlargement... and I'm pretty sure most guys wouldn't accept it just because it makes you happy. Personally, I like my GF's breasts the way they are. If she fuccked them up with plastic surgery, I'd be pretty upset.

Quite like them, just don't go OTT with the size, proportion is far more sexy!

If you think it's going to make you feel better.....do it!

I f**king love em anyway

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    I met a few girls who had breast implants. To be honest, as soon as I saw them topless, I noticed they had implants, even though their plastic surgeon did a really nice job hiding the scars and everything. I think it's great that the options are available for people who "need" them (breast cancer survivors, reconstructive purposes, etc.), but let's be honest: most girls are just insecure about their cup size. I don't think that's a legitimate reason to get a breast enlargement... and I'm pretty sure most guys wouldn't accept it just because it makes you happy. Personally, I like my GF's breasts the way they are. If she fuccked them up with plastic surgery, I'd be pretty upset.
    real is way much better, as long as they are real. :-).

A few years ago my hubby and I started seriously looking into surgeons and costs etc for breast implants. When I was pregnant I went from an A cup to D cup in 8 weeks! I have horrible stretch marks and when I went through a 'I look my best at (US) size 2' phase my breasts looked like mens wallets hanging from my rib cage. The main things that put me off is the fact that, yes, you do have to replace them every 10 years. I couldn't imagine going through that every decade until I decide to have them removed. I have one of those builds where I can have a nice flat tummy and long lean legs.. and no boobs; Or I can have boobs and a belly and quite a backside. I'm trying to find the middle ground.

Quote Originally Posted by lostnconfused22 View Post
    Well I have thought about it a few times that I would like to get a boob job one of these days. I know alot of guys prefer the real thing but I have always thought if the girl is happy with the decision and is doing it for the right reasons then there shouldnt be anything wrong with it. Does anybody on here have them or had a friend/GF who had/got them?? What was their experience with getting them?

Cheers =)
    What the hell are the "right reasons"?

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    In my experience the girls I knew got them not because they were tiny but because they wanted attention. And attention they got and continue to get. So for the girls I know, no regrets... and are happy.

In my opinion both of them look like idiots though and my respect for them has diminished at least slightly.

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Seems like an insecurity thing to me.

my ex had a 34 a cup, got the job done and went to dd. they looked fake as shit. 1st time i felt um it was little odd. there was not much softness anymore, she changed alot after getting them done, not so much clothing but got more attention...not good attention. after we broke up and i started dating again was really suprized how soft real ones were again...i mean really really suprized like i felt like a kid and a candy shop again. IDK either way but i really like the softness of the real ones!

I think getting a boob job is a sign of low confidence.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I will be getting one when i am (alot) older and my boobs go south!
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by qwertz View Post
    I will be getting one when i am (alot) older and my boobs go south!
    One boob? haha
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?