+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Am I being messed about?

Am I being messed about?

So the girl I like was meant to be coming here last week, on wednesday.
    From a week before she was meant to arrive, I heard nothing. I texted, and called ,but to no avail. Two days before she was meant to arrive, I phoned, and got an answer, but "sorry, can't talk right now". She was meant to be coming here for her university interview. Anyway, she never made contact with me and i dunno if she even came here for her interview. I guessed something bad had happened at home or something and she needed to stay there. However, last night she appears on MSN for 15 seconds, i say hi, i get nothing, she's gone. Her picture on it is different to last time, as well. She lives in a different country, so I can't go and see her. Is she having a laugh? I did nothing wrong to scare her off or anything. I am beginning to think she was just having a game the whole time. Sigh.

Maybe something did happen at home and she just doesn't want to talk about it. Just wait it out and see what happens, and stop thinking too much about this. Go use your time on other more meaningful things.

Maybe you'll never get to the bottom of it, so you might as well start to move on. Find someone else to talk to and I bet she contacts you when your least expecting it. By then, try not to care about her either way.
    Stacy

try calling her again, and leave a message. it's so rude for her to just drop u without an explanation. that would make me so mad. i wanna tell her "have some decent courtesy woman!"

It's been almost three years. If she doesn't call you soon, I'd say give up on her.
    Spammer Spanker