+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How the Heck?

How the Heck?

If God didn't make you and create this beautiful earth for you to live on. Then how the heck did you get here?
    Amatures built the Ark. Professionals built the Titanic.
    -Mark Lowary

Quote Originally Posted by sweetie_88
    If God didn't make you and create this beautiful earth for you to live on. Then how the heck did you get here?
    Evolution. Do you really want to go into this again? I have a series of posts you haven't responded to. Write "rhetorical question" on the top of your post if you're not looking for other views.
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul
    Now I'm just another number
    at the Center for Disease Control

I came to this rock riding Jenova not Jehova and you'll just hafta get over it.
    Heit ist mein taug.

There is no God. He is just a figment of the imagination. Coincidence. Chance. Choice. The subconsciousness. The voices in your heart. So in return, doesn't this make us all a God ?

No really, just hear me out for a minute.

I believe in a God. But not any God that you all have heard about. I am talking about the inner voice within yourself. Think back to all the posts I have made about my God that I have spoken to you all about so many times. And the oroscopes, how I said that they are the way God communicates to you.

I am going to sit here and explain this in the area that I have never truely opened myself up and told before. So please, think about it before you decide to critisize me about it.

God is in your head. the little voice that helps you decide what to do and when to do it. If your ever utterly and totally alone, you will talk to this voice in your head. No, not nesiccarily in a coversation, but it talks, and you listen. You think about what it said. And you make a choice. This voice knows everything before it happens - even if you dont think it is right, it is always right.

Ever heard of "Go with your first instinct" ? Your first instinct is your God telling you. And often times as humans we think about what it said and we often dont want to believe its right, so we look to the best in things - its human nature, so we "second guess" ourselves (or in other words choose the opposite of what God has told us).

But it doesn't know everything all the time. It has to be fed information - it learns with you as you get older. Horoscopes can help it gain knowledge and it gives it certain things to look at around you. And when the time comes, it will see it and it will help you get thru it.

But a God, as in a higher power of the spiritual kind ? Do I belive that one exists, no. Do I belive in a Devil ? yes. Do I believe in a heaven or hell ? No.

You are your own Devil, and God lives within you.

There is no 'book' that explains how this all works. The Holy Bible is nothin more than mere fairy tales. Over time people were becoming uncontrolable, i think, and so someone somehow needed a way to calm everyone down and "keep them in line". So someone took these fairy tales and acted like he lived one of them and said he saw God and blah blah blah. Then as normal human being, we were affraid.

Fear drives us all.

And people started to follow the way of this path, or whatever.

But indeed, we were not put here, but we came here on our own. There is alot more to my theory (and it is JUST THAT - theory. I can't back anything I say up. But i DO believe in it firmly) but I am not going to go into details.

Watch the movie "Mission to Mars". The last 15 or 20 minutes explains most of my 'evolution' theory better, clearer, and faster than I can here.

I remind you that God is within you. Just listen and you'll hear it.

Your inner god that you are talking about has a name. It's called a conscience. And another thing how can you let the stars predict your life, i mean why is that more reliable than the Bible which has proved it's self over and over again, with prophecies comming true?
    -Mark Lowary

prophecies come true from the stars - not a book that was written by man.

And you conscience is YOUR OWN God. There is no greater power over all of us. Each and every person has their own God inside of themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyGalbreath
    prophecies come true from the stars - not a book that was written by man.

And you conscience is YOUR OWN God. There is no greater power over all of us. Each and every person has their own God inside of themselves.
    First the Book that you speak of is called the Bible and it was inspired by God. Many prophecies written in the Bible have come true. Secondly I don't have an inner god i only have a conscience that God put in me.
    -Mark Lowary

ok well, this is why I didn't want to get into this kind of conversation with you because it just causes fights. Especially with someone who has the wool over there eyes as much as you do.

So you believe what you will. It wont make any difference in the end. We all end up in the same place when we die. The earth.

That's where you're body will be yeah until the earth is burnt to a crisp. Souls won't end up in the earth though.
    -Mark Lowary

Hmm. on second thought - I am feeling up to the challenge of a great debate. Its been awhile for me. Lets say we do this.

Ok, first off - I would like you to name me 1 prophecy that is clearly written in the book and show me some proof that its there, and that it actually happened. Then I will show you why its fake.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetie_88
    That's where you're body will be yeah until the earth is burnt to a crisp. Souls won't end up in the earth though.
    If you only knew what I believe in and you will understand what will happen when this world DOES burn to a crisp...

Quote Originally Posted by BillyGalbreath
    Hmm. on second thought - I am feeling up to the challenge of a great debate. Its been awhile for me. Lets say we do this.

Ok, first off - I would like you to name me 1 prophecy that is clearly written in the book and show me some proof that its there, and that it actually happened. Then I will show you why its fake.
    then i guess i don't need to spend my time looking up something that you make an excuse to prove wrong
    -Mark Lowary

exactly - I can prove it to be wrong - but can you prove it to be right ? Thats how a debate works. We look at facts. And then the truth will magically reveal itself to all.

o·pin·ion·at·ed - adj. - Holding stubbornly and often unreasonably to one's own opinions.

Just thought I'd throw that out, seeing that sweetie has called herself opinionated in her Custom User Text next to her name - and she even spelled it wrong there, and in her profile.

How do you explain the Bible writing a description of Jesus's crucifixion 1,000 years before it took place? The crucifixion wasn't even envented yet.
    [url]www.carm.org/bible/prophecy.htm[/url] -source
    -Mark Lowary

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast