+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Confused as heck

Confused as heck

Hey Guys,

This is my first post because I have never really been so confused. I'm not sure if this is the correct section to talk about this BUT HERE WE GO.

So last night I hung out with this girl I've been into forever and she has felt the same. we made it clear right before i moved away two years ago to live with a girl who is now my ex.Anyway, We never really hung out together until last night. So we go to a party and have a few drinks, its going pretty great. A little bit later im lying in bed with her and her friend, her friend leaves so its just me and her lying in the dark together. She asks to cuddle up to me and i start caressing her back and shes does the same but to my neck. I start to go between her legs she hesitates a few times before she lets me go under the pants. she says "im still seeing someone so we cant have sex but we can hook up", she finally lets me do something to her. after its over she curls up and just says nothing and i leave the room. So after that its just awkward for the both of us except later she makes me a hot pocket with out me asking. but the air between us now is really weird and i dont know what to do i really like her but she has this boyfriend. but she cheated on him for me which makes me think she wants to be with me like she said she always wanted to. but now its really hard to speak like we did before it happened and i cant stop thinking about her. Any ideas? does she feel the same somewhat?

damn dude,we have the same case i guess but the difference is she has this kid between her relationship with her live in partner.she cant leave bocz of the baby for me..well i just dont take it seriously anymore..dude if she really likes you i bet she'll leave that guy for you..just be cool,look around theres a lot of fishes in the ocean..

Yes, she might leave him for you.

But she will also probably leave you for someone else.

Why the hell do people continue to think that someone will stay faithful to you when they can't stay faithful to the person they're with? They didn't spread their legs so they could be plowed but getting fingered isn't cheating? Give me a break.
    I don't chase, I replace.

Thanks guys, But it turns out shes playing the "I dont remember" card and said it was not genuine in the slightest. Needless to say I am a little devastated