+ Follow This Topic

Thread: how far can you compromise yourself to someone?

kw1 is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag

how far can you compromise yourself to someone?

Hello there!

So I am a guy, and I've had in total 3 love at first sight, the 2 first didn't work out because I wasn't mature enough (like young)
    The rest were what I call "casual" relationship, where there is love or not and usually last or not

and the 3rd one I am having now isn't easy, let me explain..

that girl is the same age as me, we just started dating and we have so much in common and if not we perfectly complete each others, I have never felt that since the last love at first sight (about 10 years ago..)

however there is the price that I would have to pay to probably have her..

she wants to experience a "lot" of partners (maybe 10) before going into a relationship such as, threesomes with guys, with girls and have fun randomly

I can't do anything she is asking me, I can't go out and meet random people and do those things, it is against my belief, my rules, my education and I am not even interested in that..

Her point is that after she would have done "all" of that she might be ready for a serious relationship

So what do you think? ultimate bullshit or does that make sense to anyone? :S

It's not bulls**t, she's telling you what she wants. What you are willing to compromise on is a very personal choice. Some in here may tell you what she wants is wrong, but that's just substituting our values for yours so it isn't very useful.

Her somewhat extreme sexual adventurousness, however, does seem to argue against forming any sort of stable relationship together. She'd be happier with someone with a swinger's mindset.

Carl.

kw1 is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by carl1222 View Post
    Her somewhat extreme sexual adventurousness, however, does seem to argue against forming any sort of stable relationship together. She'd be happier with someone with a swinger's mindset.

Carl.
    You have a point, now do you think someone that says that wants to try all of this before a relationship is going to go back to normal after?

like when she gets into it, does that mean that all of what she experienced was just by curiosity and she would actually not be interested to do it anymore?

I highly doubt that, I guess you are right about someone with a swinger mindset would be a better fit

LOL...I'm thinking it's an excuse to not have a relationship with you.

If a female is into a man, she doesn't want to go off and sexually experiement with other guys and women and before she will have a relationship with him.

I don't think she's ready for anything serious....particularly not with you.