+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How do I get to this girl- Looking at me alot in class

How do I get to this girl- Looking at me alot in class

I usually sit in the back of my classroom. about two weeks ago I smiled at her and she smiled back.
    This week she changed her seat and sat on the seat next to me. There are two guys that always talk to her, they have met in class. Seems like they like her, especially one of them tries to flirt with them. She keeps looking at me and checks what I am doing in the classroom.
    At break, everyone left the classroom. She usually waits outside with those two guys but this time she went back in. I predicted that she wants to talk to me but do not want to talk to me infront of those guys ( i don't why). So I went to the classroom and wow! she complimented on my necklace and we started talking until the guys came inside!! when the class ended she smiled and walked away!

what should I do?!!! I am a second language student and also have trouble speaking english lol. she's hot tho.

Since the class is really boring ( college ) and neither of us really listen to it + she is always drawing things on a piece of paper, I wanted to write something to her in the class room and start a conversation with writing something like " oh, this is class is kinda easy but really boring, r u a business major?". Would this be really weird? or childish? this way the other guys won't get involved in the convo.

any other ideas?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Don't write notes in class. You are too old for that. Better for you to tell her you are having trouble with some of the words the teacher says because of the language barrier, and need a translator. (Write down a few words the teacher used, whether or not you know what they mean.) If she likes you, I bet she will offer to help. Then you can thank her by offering to buy her a cup of coffee.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Take Vashti's advice, asking her for help in your class is a good idea to catch up with her and your subject too.
    Though writing a note is not a bad idea.. it's a cute communication and your prof will not easily notice that if you're just careful with it.
    “Some people are so determined to find blissful happiness that they overlook a lifetime of contentment” -Unknown.
    listening on my music while trying to figure out your situation..

thanks for the reply.

anyone have any ideas or advices? I would really appreciate it.