+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My most painfull experience...

My most painfull experience...

Hello everyone...i just need somebody to talk about my most painfull experience ever...i met this guy last year in foreign country where we both worked...since i saw him i felt for him..so as him...the main problem was that i had only one week to go home..so we end up being intimate..we became friends on facebook...and i went home thinking i will never gonna see him again...

One year later call it destiny or not in May we got same job again in foreign country..i couldn't bealive it..so i send him msg on facebook telling him the news...i was so exited that finnnaly i will have chance to know him much better....his reaction was kind of like great but i told him that we gonna be friends with benefits as i knew it that he is a player...so as me..i mean i'm like party girl i don't want nothing serious with anybody...

So here it goes my big drama...in may this year we both end up together on the same work place he was my supervisor..we were both wery exited to be again together and this time for 3 months period..the first week was evrything perfect he was always with me calling me for lunch gym and he was the one calling me all time..than ofter one week the guy realised that we were too close and everybody think that we are couple so that means he can't be with another girl...so i back off and said fine i will ignore you....

Since than just everything was wrong...my roomate i think she was kind of jealous on me so she start to do anything to make me problems with him....anyway it was a lot of going on...in those 3 months together we were friends with benefits...but it was a lot of problems...i never ever made him any problem regardind on him seeing another girl...but he was giving me a lot of pressure at work...everything i've done it was mistake to him..all other collegues knew it that he is overreacting with me...if i made one mistake it is big problem for him...he was always blaming me how i think only on partyies..how i'm spoiled and selfish and i think only on me...everyday he was pointing on my mistakes even if they were silly...

So due to the stress i lost a lot of weight..i mean i was always attractive girl tall skinny..blond hair....so i starded to realize that i 'm lossing alot of weight i mean i'm not overweight girl so i can say great i lost weight i used to be model...so i decided to go and see the doctor about me going home earlier..the doctor thaugt that i got anorexia due to stress..so i i was supposed to leave the work place in 48 hours..for me was shock....

Anyway *i'm calling the guy as he is my supervisor to tell him that somethnig is wrong with my health and i have to go home in 2 days...he was shock as well...so the night before i'm going home he was all night with me we were talking a lot..i appoligised to him about anything that was happening...so as him he said he is sorry about giving me pressure at work and he was kind of blaming himself...i was crying alot i told him no i'm not blaming you..yes you did gave me a lot stress but was my choice that i refused to eat....we were hugging each other we said sorry about anything we stay up till 6 in the morning i finnaly was talking with him as real friends...

We went to sleep..so i wake up the next morning only to see he deleted me from facebook i was shocked...so i went in his office and ask him why he deleted me....all what he said was i don't wanna any reminder that i ever met you...i was like what was i so bad memory...he just said to me **** off...i start to cry and i said to him does it really have to end like this...he was ignoring me all day refuses to see me in my eyes...i mean i was with him all night hugging each other and than boom he don't want even to talk to me...
    I started to pack crying all day...the night has come i was thinking at least he is gonna tell me goodbye if i dont desrve any explanition..but no not even goodbye...he was standing there seeing me cryinng and not say even one word to me...i didn't wanna pushing him to talk to me....so i left home crying..and knowing that i'll never gonna see him again...

I send him one msg on facebook to tell him how i fell...that happened what happened we can't change it..but we did had a good time as well....he never reply to me..after 3 weeks i try one more msg on facebook again no response...just to mind you that facebook is my only contact....so about 3 weeks ago i send him another msg asking what i have done to him...just i asked him very politely if he is gonna ever talk to me again..i know that i'm not so bad person i never yelled at him i never even insulted him...if anyone has right to be mad is me but still i'm not that pesrson to hate somebody..and he answer me back....saying i dont wanna ****ing talk to you and leave me the hell alone and he block me on facebook..i was shocked i sent him total 3 msg in period of 2 months which the first 2 he didn't replyed back..so he make me like i'm some stalker where i really think that i deserve some sort of explanition why he choose to end the things like this...it's not that we gonna bump each other somewhere we live in different continents....

So he just pressed one button and he erase me like i never existed...after all we went trough...now it is just like we never met each other....i know his email adress...but after he block me from facebook i will never ever gonna contact him....he choose to be jerk at the end i tryed to be at least civil....but i really don't know what is going on in his head....and i realised that maybe was the best for me not even know ever...

Are you that clueless? The dude was in love with you and you rejected him. He was stupid not to say anything, but I guess the way he felt about you, he expected for you to feel the same way. That is why he has deleted you from his life, so he can get over you. Even with FWB, someone along the line falls in love, that's why everything has fallen to shit. OK now just leave him be because there is no point in pursuing a relationship with him anymore.....it's over.

Tnx for your reply...I'm not so sure if he was in love with me..cause the way he choose to finish the things beetwen us doesn't match....i'm not interested in pursuing relationship with him i told him that he knows that...
    All i wanted with him is to continue the friendship...i mean let's be real we don't live in the same continent even...we are thousand miles apart....we never gonna see each other anymore...i just didn't like the fact that he was able to cut me from his life with just one button..that is so cruel...he even don't care about my health..from my point even on my worst ennemy i will wish them well...but i guess some people are able to be that cold...anyway the fact that he told me " i don't want any reminder of you" it is telling me enough...that i guess i'm bad memory for him...like something bad thing happened to him...maybe he feels guilt...and that is why he doesn't want to be remind on me...who knows....anyway tnx for yor reply....

Oh yes it does....love is unpredictable, I know guys very well, and when they are too hurt because they cant have what they want or get rejected, they push away very hard, so they can get over the pain as quickly as possible. He is very upset and hurt for sure.
    Last edited by smackie9; 05-10-11 at 03:18 AM.

I know that he is upset and he is very stuborn so as me....just i don't get it....he was all night with me talking about everything that happened,saying sorry to me..and than the next morning he can't even say to me goodbye,have a nice life and get well....what kind of heart this man has...even if i'm spoiled and party girl and all those stuff he think about me that doesn't make me bad person...but as they say out of sight out of mind...

Like I said his heart is hurting. He knows showing he cares is not worth the effort anymore.