+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I need help people :( (this is long and painfull to read , but i need help :(

I need help people :( (this is long and painfull to read , but i need help :(

Hi lovely people my name is Martin and i'm 21,actually i'll be 22 next week.
    Anyway,let's get to the point of this.
    I'm with this girl called aleksandra for about a year and a half,and from the start of the relationship,we have problems.we had a great summer last year , until in the fall she all the sudden met some guy from germany on the street , and guess what he even took her number people and her facebook profile!She wrote on her facebook profile how beautiful he is and liked his photos.So the next day,she actually wanted to go out with him and i called on her mobile phone to speak with this german guy , and he keep asking for her!So,she didn't go out with him she was with me all night , but i was so mad , i got drunk and yelled to her , and she didn't even wan't to apologize!so we broke up,but she kept calling me and begged me for two weeks or so,and we make up and she said that she would bring us back and such thing will never happen.Guess what people,she still has that german guy on facebook!
    That fall,2010,she wanted to go out with her girlfriends so i said ok , and i went out with my brother.that night girls started to make a pass on me in the disco but i didn't do anything i was chillin.so aleksandra wathed me all the time and we aggree to go home together that night.so we go home and she started to yell at me "why did you talk to those girls etc etc"...mann i started to yell her "whyy you didn't respect me and met someone from the street ha"...so we had a huge fight that ended up with some slaps....that was it i mean...i called her for about a month , she didn't answer me at all,actually he who appears to be my best friend made a pass on her and said that she's not for me!and i fight with him for her , and she didn;t even wanted to listen to me!She erased me from facebook and didn't call me!!
    After a month or so , she did call me to see how i'm doing. We saw a few times , but she was in the same state of mind,and she didn't want to go out with me , because with me she did not had a place to stand in the disco, because we're alone , can you imagine how stupid is that and painfull to hear!She said that she didn't wanted to be with me on new year's eve and we broke up again
    At this time i hear from friend she was with some guy that had money but ugly as hell!of course i was blinded and couldn't believe it what i'm hearing.I didn't go out much so i couldn't see her
    So new year passed , i was with a friend and she was god knows where...she didn't even congratulate new year and my birthday.So i decided to start from scratch..
    I met some new girls and had fun for a while.When aleksandra saw how girls like me and asked for me , she quickly was calling me and calling me but i was hesitating this time....i was hesitating for a month or so , and i finally on a rainy day agreed to see her...In anger i told all the bad things that she made and the feelings she caused inside of me...i don't know why she cried and begged me to be together again and she will do it my way this time....we got back together and it wasn't so bad this time....but can you imagine dear people,she is still hiding facebook friend from me , and never erased no one that i asked her.instead she is erasing my posts and songs for me can you believe that!!! She was pissing me off till the summer , i didn't knew till the last day if we gonna go on holiday together!
    Gueessed what happened on our holiday dear people....this is so sad and depressing...i found old messages in her phone from many guys and from the german guy , she actually called him when we were apart and had caffe with some guys!!! so our vacation sucked and we fight since that...CAN YOU BELIEVE it she didn't even said sorry for all those things!!

Her last episode was 4 days ago when she said that i'm not so strong to tell her who to erase from facebook....she insulted me a lot and we had the most terrible fight , she slapped me and insulted me , and i just had to go away...now she is calling me again i mean DEAR PEOPLE WHY IS SHE ALWAYS CALLING ME AGAIN TO MAKE UP I MEAN WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS GIRL DOES SHE LOVE ME OR NOT WHAT DO YOU THINK PEOPLE!!

I'm so deppreessed i don't know what to do so much pain she cause to me and she still want's me back what to do please help me (( thank you for listening....

ignore her my friend, especially when the slapping started, there is no reason for that. Move on, and cut her out of your life. Now with that being said, I have a personal issue with some of the stuff you said. You sound very controlling, you shouldn't have to control someone to be in a relationship with them. You shouldn't have to tell a girlfriend she can't have certain friends on facebook, etc.

dear worrking man,actually i ignore her for 5 days now ...i feel terrible that life had to be so cruel,i really thought she was the one.... today she stopped calling...she always said that she is calling me back because she loves me and do anything for me,and when she get's me back she insults me and hurts me...i am so embarassed to say the things she said to me...

my dear friend ,will i have any problem to control her if she didn't hide me frirnds and met people on the streets,will i have any problem if i didn't saw those messages,if she didn't put boys before me...i wouldn't control her i would trust her more of course...

Thank you for talking to me dear working man 78,i'm sure we can help each other i jist need someone to listen o my pain and help me now...

It is tough, and this girl doesn't sound like she is right for you. But again I have to mention, if you are going to be in a relationship with a equal, you can't be trying to control anything. Do you want to be in a relationship where she says such bad things? i think not, so don't let it get you too down, you are better off, find someone you can get respect from and make sure you give respect back to her as well.

Why are you asking for advice? Is it not obvious you should be not bothering to be with her anymore? We don't have a magic antidote to make her into the GF of your dreams. Give your head a shake....she an attention whore/slut. Dump her ass and stay away from her....she is like a disease.

of course i ignore her...and she keeps calling and calling .... her last sms was saying that she was needing a favor and she is gonna be in my city for this weekend wants to give me something for my birthday that she bought(26th october is my birthday by the way ) .... i'm so broken nothing she would buy for me , i don't want anything....i just turned off my phones , it's was tempting but i didn't call her guys....damn...

dear workingman78,she doesn't sound like she is the right for me i know that,but i hoped that things would got better in time...she dissapointed me a lotta times if she didn't make all those situations meeting guys flirting and hiding from me , i guees i won't even bother to contol her...i mean,i don't want to be in that kind of relationship...i just want some girl who can respect me , listen to me , know what i want , what i need ,that LOVES ME and she'll get even more from me....i know how to love a girl,i was so committed to the end of this ;(

dear smackie9 i cannot hate you , you are very real about my situation and i respect you...i guess i bothered with her because she was neurotic and keep coming back to me , but that's clearly because she is obsessed with me , that's not LOVE...to break somebody's heart and coming back again like nothing happened...i mean ,i'm not a toy that you can just get out of the box when you want to play and when you get bored put right back in ;( thank you as well smackie9 i really appreciate

I told my father about this....god i was so embarrassed but hey, he's my father he understands me the best .... so he said that no matter what i feel for this girl,i don't deserve to be treated that way,he said that her mind isn't ready to love a man,a man like me,that need so be respected , appreciated, loved....her mind isn't right and who knows when her mind comes

I REALLY WANT TO THANK YOU FOR LISTENING TO ME , AND TRULY UNDERSTANDING ME ,i don't trust to many people , people are mean today, but you guys are great that can listen and help me....i want to be here for each other...I'm new at this but it definitely made it easier for me , i feel better after sharing with you guys.... i'll keep you informed about my situation and my mood these days dear friends :*

I want to say something to you. Respect is earned, control is taken. For you to be open for that kind of relationship, you need to get this idea out of your head that you can force respect.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    She sounds nuts. Ignore her, don't respond to any contact. Eventually she will get the hint and go away.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

my phones are off now , and now she's deleting likes from my facebook profile ... she won't even say sorry to me guys...she puts same songs with another guy on facebook it's so obvious...she's posting german songs , i think she's trying to piss me off so i call her, but i am not planning to do so ... or maybe she got the hint as you say IndiReloaded.... now working man how to get the respect from a woman like that tell me...anyway guys i'm going for a jogging to clear my head a little bit have a nice day,evening.

I finally got rid of her people...i feel happy and ready to start from scratch thank you a lot guys i love you <3