+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Dilemma

Dilemma

Hey, i think i'm in a Dilemma.. My Girlfriend is currently studying abroad in America and she told me that one of the guys she's hangin' out with is in love with her. She didn't want to tell me who it was so i got curious about it. Now comes the Problem, i checked her mails and she's always writing with that one guy and he already asked if they could be together. She said she already has a boyfriend back home but told him he could be her "Holiday - Boyfriend".. I don't know what to think of this. I'm afraid to confront her because I kinda cheated on her too, reading her mails. And I don't know if i should take serious what she wrote with that guy. Also i actually wanted to visit her next week, what should i do now?

Dump shes shes a world away. what you thinks gonna happen when people go away to school. shes not worth your time or anything. tell her its over.

well it's not like she's away forever.. she comes back in 4 weeks and i don't know if i should easily dump a 12 months longing relationship

hmm do you see her? nother month you could find some else who doesnt leave the country for school.

Visit her, smash her pasty, smash the other guys face in, hit on american girls, come home single.

Once summer is over and she's back in the US for months without seeing you...it won't end well. You'll be a paranoid mess just waiting for it to happen.
    "Never make someone your priority, when to them you are only an option"

no point he smash the other guys face, the girls the one to blame more cuz shes letting the other guy in. love it when guys kill or beat up the guy the girl was messing around on them with. in the end the girl should of just been dumped and let go other guy really isnt the issue if your bitch keeps going after him and not your.

i wouldnt even go visit her. let her come back to you and tell her to ****off

From a girl's perspective, if that was the only message out of several that she said anything like that then it was a friend zone jesture. If she never told you about this fellow in anyway, then that would give you every reason to believe that there is something going on between them. The reason she didn't want to tell you WHO is because she didn't want you threatening him over nothing. Like most young girls, they are attention whores and all she wants out of him is attention and not sex. Girls are stupid at this age and never see anything wrong with it and will continue. I'm sure he hasn't been the only guy she has been doing this too. You are not married so she is free to enjoy male company in a non sexual way. Your GF told the dude she has a BF and didn't say that the relationship was failing, so things are not what it seems. Now go see her, and have a good time with her.....make her forget about dude. If you want to play her game add some hot chicks to your FB account and get them to flirt on your page and see if that will give her a clearer picture.

BTW if my husband said anything to me about him hanging out with a women that was madly in love with him, damn rights I would be looking at his eamles too......what she told you about him is valid enough reason to snoop.....in court that is called opening the door.