+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What's the deal with this guy?

What's the deal with this guy?

Excuse me if this is kind of long, but I really need answers. I'm going a little crazy.

Okay so I met this guy through my friend when we were drunk. We ended up having sex on the first night. (Yeah, I know). I didn't expect to ever hear from him again until he texts me for lunch three days later. I was shocked. He has been asking my roommate about me. We see each other a couple more times and we got to know each other some more. I realize I was falling for him.

One Sat, we were at a party and fast forward, he became really jealous of me talking to different guys that he has a mini freak-out. He takes me outside and admits that he's not the type of guy to fall for a girl, but he likes me. So, the next week he texts me all the time asking me how I'm doing and cutesy things.

Yesterday, he calls me at 2 in the morning. Of course, I knew exactly why, but I thought it would be the best opportunity to ask where we stand and what I am to him. He kept telling me that he could be with any other girl, but he's with me. He tells me he likes me, blah blah.

I go back to my place and keep him in my room. I go out to the living room and one of my roommates tells me something that she heard to do with this guy. She says he only establishes relationships as f**k buddies. I go back to the room and try to get an answer from him without bombarding him. Long story short, he just won't answer me when I ask what I am to him. I don't care if he sees me as his F**k buddy, just as long as I know. I just want to be on the same page. He eventually leaves after I get pissed and tell him to go. While putting on his shoes he says, "why does everything have to end this way."

My friend (that is also his friend) tells me that I f-ed up his game and he doesn't want to be too attached. He's been a mess every since he met me because I guess he doesn't want feelings for me.

So guys, my question is what the hell is the deal? Did I freak him out when I questioned what we are? So judging on this, are we f- buddies? It's not like I give it to him every single time we are together. SOrry if this is long, I am just really really confused.

Well if your friend is also friend with him will indeed know him personally, so i say you should take your friends word about it and forget about him, he probably is ussing you as a **** buddy, likes how you are in bed, and decided to try to get it again. I say stay your ground and forget, much better guys out there than that.

He sounds like a moron, piss him off......unless he's a good shag, then get one more for old-times sake and THEN piss him off.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yep, he wants your ass and lots of it. If you're down with that cool. If you like him more than that- it's hell waiting to break loose. (Kind of sounds like you want more... judging by how you're not all that down with sex on a first date... wanting to know where you stand... you're not a Fbuddy type of girl).

Find a guy who will screw you, AND want to make a gf out of you. They ain't that hard to find!