+ Follow This Topic
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Codependency, yay!

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    They can conquer even those smart, confident women.
    No, they can't.

Beats getting nothing via honest methods.
    I don't think it does. It's like not having an extra 100 dollars for leisure expenses, compared to stealing those 100 dollars from an old lady's purse. I'd prefer not having them than stealing them. But whatever floats your boats.

The sad thing is that you wish you were like one of those PUA insecure jerks, when in fact that's the last thing you want to be, if your goal is to have a strong, beautiful relationship with a woman you love.
    Last edited by searock; 19-11-12 at 06:59 AM.

It's too bad because they do; even smart women can do stupid things, such as allowing assholes to enter their lives. It happens.

If a smart woman allows an asshole to enter her life, she will soon realize her big mistake, and kick him right out of it again.

It's funny, though; smart people are horrifically stupid in relationships. It would probably take a lot before a smart woman kicks the guy out of her life. Coupled with the fact that smart people in general tend to be extremely obstinate.

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post

The sad thing is that you wish you were like one of those PUA insecure jerks, when in fact that's the last thing you want to be, if your goal is to have a strong, beautiful relationship with a woman you love.
    Some jackasses get to have both; they dick around for a while and then enter a serious relationship worthy of a man's envy.

Makes one think, why bother trying? Some guys really do have all the luck.

It's funny, though; smart people are horrifically stupid in relationships. It would probably take a lot before a smart woman kicks the guy out of her life. Coupled with the fact that smart people in general tend to be extremely obstinate.
    Now you're just typing out random non-facts/personal stereotypes of yours.

Lol, that's not true, searock.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Because of statistical likelihood; it will certainly fail a few times but it will also assuredly succeed at times, too.
    Ride the curve, young man. With 7B people on this planet, the numbers will certainly fall in your favour a few times.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

^yes, especially if events transpire just like in Y:The Last Man

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Y:_The_Last_Man

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Do you read anything that isn't a comic book?

I think you might be able to meet at least a few girls before that transpires. Actually, the genetic degradation of the Y chromosome is a myth (well, sort of). It gets rejuvenated through gene conversion.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Lol, that's not true, searock.
    It is, in fact most of your posts are just an ensemble of stereotypes.

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Do you read anything that isn't a comic book?

I think you might be able to meet at least a few girls before that transpires. Actually, the genetic degradation of the Y chromosome is a myth (well, sort of). It gets rejuvenated through gene conversion.
    I don't even read comics anymore; I read real literature these days.

I hope you're right here but it doesn't seem likely; I seem to have already hit my dating prime (4 years ago). Haven't had one since.

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    It is, in fact most of your posts are just an ensemble of stereotypes.
    Most stereotypes have a basis in truth. Otherwise, no one would agree that the generality bears any resemblance to reality.

Looks (and height; being 5'6 is a guarantee of eternal singledom).
    No, it isn't. My brother's 5'7", his wife is 5'8" and a real beauty - my brother ain't. My uncle is 5'5" and my aunt wasn't bad in her day. My wife's ex is 5'6" and she's 5'7" and beautiful.

You KEEP making excuses but won't try.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    No, it isn't. My brother's 5'7", his wife is 5'8" and a real beauty - my brother ain't. My uncle is 5'5" and my aunt wasn't bad in her day. My wife's ex is 5'6" and she's 5'7" and beautiful.

You KEEP making excuses but won't try.
    One would think the one inch difference between 5'6 and '7 is not a big deal, but apparently it is: One dating site profiles, women basically look down on us 5'6 guys like circus freaks. Besides, I specifically meant guys; women can be whatever height and men don't care.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast