+ Follow This Topic

Thread: O what confusion!

O what confusion!

Ok so at the begging of the year this girl liked me(so we went out for like 6 months) then i dump her(because i knew she liked someone else). So i get another girl(wich is the others best friend) so were going out right now. Then i find out that her best friend likes me! So i talk to her and all that crap. THEN i find out someone else likes me and my first one wants me back! Wtf should i do!!!

follow your heart~~

stick to ur current gf, whoever she is. (make sure u're trully happy with her, tho). if there are 100 gals who like u, it doesnt mean u have to like all of them, does it? dont wory about it, those girls know that u already have a gf, they know they have to back off. u're not hurting anybody here, popular man... (ask tom cruise or brad pitt...they dont need to wory how many "fans" they got, right? same thing here

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Im sure all this attention is just great! But, keep in mind, there are probably gonna be alot of girls who like you. But the real question is which one do you like?

If your young you still have a long time ahead of you before settling down and committing yourself to one girl(if thats what you eventually choose to do). So, if your not really sure who you like, then get to know some of these girls instead of getting into a relationship right away and then dumping them (and moving on to the next without really knowing what your getting yourself into.)

In other words..... Date around. Find someone you really like and then decide whether or not you want a relationship with her. See now is the time where you find out what you like, what you don't like etc. The only way to find out is by dating them...without necessarily settling into a relationship until you both feel ready. So have fun, date around. Eventually you will find someone you know for sure you wanna be with(at least for the time being) and then you won't be so confused when you find out yet another girl likes you.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....