+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Best Friend Jealous?

Best Friend Jealous?

Is my bestfriend jealous of my love? He recently told me my girlfriend was breaking up with me. I immediately called her and she denied it. The day before when he read a text in my phone saying "bye i cant sleep i love you too much, im thinking of u!" when me and my girlfriend were talking before a big date at midnight. he seemed angry. next he told me they got in a fight because he dissed me and she got angry at him. and when i told him we went to the parking lot behind my house (it was just really romantic, there were flowers that blew all oveer the concrete when they were ripping from their stems with wind. it was alot of fun hanging out but we didnt make out. he thought we did.)
    a few weeks ago he broke up with his girlfriend of two weeks. since them he's been a dbag in general.
    i dont know what to do.

Tell him to stop being a whiny pathetic bitch, and to stop screwing your relationship with your girlfriend up because of his issues.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

Lame. What you do with your gf is your business, and good for her for sticking up for you against him! misery obviously loves company
    Sometimes I worry about being a success in a mediocre world

-Lily Tomlin

I don't think he's jealous though. He constantly says that my relationship with her is "slow and unsatisfying" and that shes fat, even though i guess you could call her a little tubby but shes really pretty and as one of my nicer friends says "she got huge boobs bro!"
    he doesnt seem to think my relationship is all that, he wouldnt be jealous. he and his "girlfriend" went out, made out, got in each others pants, and dumped each other.. in two weeks. he said he loved her, but he knows nothing of love.
    i wanna know how i can make him stop. i told him that he shouldnt have lied to me and he was like oh shes still gonna dump you - even though today i said "wow <her best friend> did a good job straightening your hair, you look great" and she said "thanks, i wanted to look pretty for you!" "bye, love you!" "love you too! cya!"
    so obviously we are still together. why does he keep trying to get me sad?

Because he's a shit head. Stop hanging out with him.
    Spammer Spanker

I agree with giga. Stop hanging out with the shithead.

Are you a pushover?

If my "best friend" called my girl fat and tried to break us up... I'd break his jaw.

You might want to try that.
    I don't chase, I replace.