+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: is this girl worth long term-what do you guys think

is this girl worth long term-what do you guys think

what would you do if your dating a girl and on the second date she agrees and you guys do have sex on the second date at a motel. the first date we met at a coffee shop for half hour. this girl i met off the online dating. i never had a girl who let me have sex with her so fast after meeting her for the first time and then msn chat and meet up at hotel the followwing week for sex. and thats all we did on the second date was motel and sex.
    we went out after the 2nd date and walked around
    would you see her as a long term gf or potential.
    other stuff shes like- ask me to shave my head, change and get a new clothes, asks me to give her restaurant food(i work as a chef). this is after meeting and going out with the girl on the 2nd date. she also told me she wants her bf to buy her clothes / or jewelry and i asked why ,and she said thats a way she nows her bf cares about her.
    also told me all her exs or guys she dated whenever they go out it has always been dutch. when we went out it was dutch also. shes in her early 30s and has never been in a relationship, but told me when we were in the motel-how i better not just be a booty call since she had that happen to her before and i better not be a one nighter guy since she had that happen to her before and she didnt like it.
    she seems interested as she always texting me and asking me to change my cell phone plan so she could talk on the phone more with me. not sure why she evevn likes me, since most of the girls i met off online dating has been one date for coffee and they never want to hear from me again.

Nothing wrong with sex on the second date, but asking you to change your wardrobe and shave your head is pushy and controlling. I get the impression that she doesn't like you for who you are, but who she might change you into. If you're happy with who you are, push back. If she keeps pushing, let her go.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

By the way... why a motel? Is there a reason why neither your place nor her place was available?

So she's sitting there in a motel with her legs open on your second date telling you you had better not just be interested in sex? That is effing hilarious.

I don't really see her as long- term material, but it's a big world and it takes all kinds.
    Spammer Spanker

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I know joe45's history. He's ALLLL over the internet in about a 1000 forums. Anyways he often asks the stupidest questions.

Either way he got pussy that's well a relief.

Joe, she's not long term potential at 30 NEVER having been in a relationship but gives it up to a random internet stranger. Then tells you that you should dress a certain way, do your hair and demands that you buy her shit so that it shows you care?

I'd say RUN as fast as you can... but then I thought maybe this girl is good for you joe, you have the worst outlook on women I've seen in a long time.

LOL, this whole thread is hilarious.
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

Haha, you use the same username ALLL over the internet?

But to answer your question, if you don't mind her being loose with other men then she is the girl for you.

Two words; Leg it. I had someone that was trying to change who i was. Its bulls**t mate. get out get out get out. And as for sex on the second date.... i see a HUGE problem with that. If she is that open to you (who she barley knows) then whos to say that she isnt just gonna go and fk other guys that quickly behind your back. sorry if this is a lil harsh but its my opinion. Goodluck with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean916 View Post
    Two words; Leg it. I had someone that was trying to change who i was. Its bulls**t mate. get out get out get out. And as for sex on the second date.... i see a HUGE problem with that. If she is that open to you (who she barley knows) then whos to say that she isnt just gonna go and fk other guys that quickly behind your back. sorry if this is a lil harsh but its my opinion. Goodluck with it.
    she told me she had booty calls and one nighters before-the day we had motel sex

funny thing is she has a decent paying job. she has a iphone and has coach bags and wallets and other luxury stuff
    i just have a very basic entry level low priced cell phone.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Um so she has nice things... you don't.

Joe, just give her your wallet. She will know what to do with it.

Quote Originally Posted by joe45 View Post

funny thing is she has a decent paying job. she has a iphone and has coach bags and wallets and other luxury stuff
    Those could be gifts from her tricks. It's how she expects to be compensated for her company.
    Spammer Spanker

A gold digging troll doll with hinged pelvis... steal her Mercedes and drive like hell.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    [url=http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=what+would+you+do+if+your +dating+a+girl+and+on+the+second+date+she+agrees+a nd+you+guys+do+have+sex+on+the+second+date+at+a+mo tel.+the+first+date+we+met+at+a+coffee+shop+for+ha lf+hour.+this+girl+i+met+off+the+online+dating.+i+ never+had+a+girl+who+let+me+have+sex+with+her+so+f ast+after+meeting+her+for+the+first+time+and+then+ msn+chat+and+meet+up+at+hotel+the+followwing+week+ for+sex.+and+thats+all+we+did+on+the+second+date+w as+motel+and+sex.&meta=&aq=f&oq=]what would you do if your dating a girl and on the second date she agrees and you guys do have sex on the second date at a motel. the first date we met at a coffee shop for half hour. this girl i met off the online dating. i never had a girl who let [/url]

I copied his post word for word and 3 different forums come up asking the exact same question. Check out my google search.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Hahaha. Nice one, Girl.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast