+ Follow This Topic
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Thread: Questions Ladies: Ask a Gay Male

Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post
    Suppose no straight man has ever rejected you. It still doesn't mean that most men have had sex with another man at least once. It just means that no straight man has (allegedly) ever rejected you. Right?
    Well, you know, its deeper than that. I think that homosexuality is naturally ingrained onto the brains of all men, some men act on it, some dont. So a biased belief of mines is that no man is ever ABSOLUTELY straight. There are, in fact, unconscious homosexual tendecies in all people, men and women.

Case and point: When I was younger, I found that most, if not all young boys explore each other sexually, and i found that this is also true for some women. I would play house with other little boys and we would all participate in "humping" sessions. ALL the little boys did this, I was a participator, and a witness. However, alot of men grow out of this, but the imprints remain on there subconsious, leaving these desires to be re-explored when one becomes aware of them.

I know right, Misombra? WHY CANT WE BE FRIENDS? I would really like that. I love you girl, you're a cool chick...

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    i don't think you ever answered this. interesting question.

I didnt answer this question directly, no, because I had touched basis on it already. What I said was that there is no such thing as overly promiscuos behavior in homosexual men. Rather, there is a tendecy for MEN as a whole to be promoscous. Some gay men are promiscuous, some straight men are promiscuous. Ladies, you refer to these men as dogs, players, etc. Its no defferent in the gay community. Promiscuity is not exclusive to gay men, nor is promiscuity exclusive to men. But there are some of you ladies out there who are also promiscuous.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by DharmicLove View Post
    And you, my dear, are just as blind as he is. Just like a woman, you have to be in denial. You also, just like DM, believe what you want to believe, and you disbelieve what is TRUTH, because you dont like the reality of it. You dont like the fact that MOST men has at least once slept with another man.
    I don't really careif they have; I just don't believe it. Aren't you gonna call me a latent homosexual now?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I know right, Misombra? WHY CANT WE BE FRIENDS? I would really like that. I love you girl, you're a cool chick...
    thanks babe. i'm also hot. everybody is still wondering how it is possible.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

I didnt answer this question directly, no, because I had touched basis on it already. What I said was that there is no such thing as overly promiscuos behavior in homosexual men. Rather, there is a tendecy for MEN as a whole to be promoscous. Some gay men are promiscuous, some straight men are promiscuous. Ladies, you refer to these men as dogs, players, etc. Its no defferent in the gay community. Promiscuity is not exclusive to gay men, nor is promiscuity exclusive to men. But there are some of you ladies out there who are also promiscuous.
    well of course but guys punish girls for being promiscuous. there are a number of people in this forum and that i know in real life who do not like girls who have had a lot of partners for one reason or another.

is it like that for guys?
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I don't really careif they have; I just don't believe it. Aren't you gonna call me a latent homosexual now?
    No, I just want a truce. People will believe what they want to believe, i cant change your mind.

There are, in fact, unconscious homosexual tendecies in all people, men and women.
    You seem pretty certain of this, but once again how do you know? How can you convince somebody that this is a fact?

Case and point: When I was younger, I found that most, if not all young boys explore each other sexually, and i found that this is also true for some women. I would play house with other little boys and we would all participate in "humping" sessions. ALL the little boys did this, I was a participator, and a witness.
    I note your observation and perhaps that was true as well. But not necesarily for all or most people. I've never seen or heard of these humping sessions for example. I know of others who haven't as well. I guess, you are bringing up a very subjective experience, your life experience and I underestand that this is where you draw your opinions from. But I think your experience maybe different to the one of other people. If that's true then your conclusions maybe very different to conclusions of others as well.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

well of course but guys punish girls for being promiscuous. there are a number of people in this forum and that i know in real life who do not like girls who have had a lot of partners for one reason or another.

is it like that for guys?

Oh, of course they get punished, just like women. They are seen as nasty sluts, whores. Bottoms, especially, the ones who are on the "receiving end" get treated like women who indulge in promiscuous behavior. Nobody wants a loose hole...

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well, you know, its deeper than that. I think that sexuality is naturally ingrained onto the brains of all men and women.
    Fixed your post, DL. And I think you'll like the idea of monkeys listening to each other get off:

[url]http://www.newscientist.com/channel/life/dn13578-monkeys-eavesdrop-on-neighbours-orgasmic-cries.html[/url]
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post
    You seem pretty certain of this, but once again how do you know? How can you convince somebody that this is a fact?

I note your observation and perhaps that was true as well. But not necesarily for all or most people. I've never seen or heard of these humping sessions for example. I know of others who haven't as well. I guess, you are bringing up a very subjective experience, your life experience and I underestand that this is where you draw your opinions from. But I think your experience maybe different to the one of other people. If that's true then your conclusions maybe very different to conclusions of others as well.

I think that other gays maybe able to relate to this. This is basically what every gay man has experienced.

Do some research on Carl Jung and archtypes.

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Fixed your post, DL. And I think you'll like the idea of monkeys listening to each other get off:

[url]http://www.newscientist.com/channel/life/dn13578-monkeys-eavesdrop-on-neighbours-orgasmic-cries.html[/url]
    Oh god yes... Very interesting article and video...

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Okay DL, you got me interested, LOL (couldn't resist the double entendre). After I read the New Scientist report & your posts it got me wondering about other animals. I already knew about dolphins, but apparently sexual opportunism, regardless of sex, is rampant in animals. Which I happen to believe humans are, FWIW.

Here, this is absolutely fascinating:

[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality_in_animals[/url]
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

thanks babe. i'm also hot. everybody is still wondering how it is possible.
    Well, Im not wondering. Im quite sure you're hot...its easy to be hot.

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Okay DL, you got me interested, LOL (couldn't resist the double entendre). After I read the New Scientist report & your posts it got me wondering about other animals. I already knew about dolphins, but apparently sexual opportunism, regardless of sex, is rampant in animals. Which I happen to believe humans are, FWIW.

Here, this is absolutely fascinating:

[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality_in_animals[/url]

Very, very interesting. I saw a documentary once on a ntework for gays called LOGO where they discussed how homosexuality and/or bisexuality is natural and rampid in the animal kingdom, mostly between other mammals and primates.

I drew some of my conclusions from this documentary, so there are some parallels. I think that homosexuality in humans is natural.

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast