+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Girlfriend stopped having sex?

Girlfriend stopped having sex?

e and my girlfriend were having a healthy sex life, within the past 2 weeks, sex has come to a screeching halt. Whenever I try to start something, she says be good and makes me stop, or says she or I have to leave soon. (An hour and a half or sooner sometimes). I tried talking to her about it, and she says it's because she's tired alot of the time, but most of the time when I try to start something, it's when she's had a day off, or not a long day at all.

I've been a background boyfriend because she claims she doesn't want her friends to know yet, because they still think she should have married her ex and ran off with him. She says she hates him and is completely over him because he tells her shit because she choose her goals over him (Stayed in college instead of moving with him somewhere else.) We had a talk about this, because I was feeling beat up, the fact that I'm going out with a beautiful woman, and the only people who know are her mom and step dad (even they know BARELY!). Alot of times when we're doing something, one of her friends calls, and she talks on the phone for an hour to an hour and a half and doesn't understand why I'm upset when she does this, we got into an arguement about it, and she says she can't just blow off her friends because they mean everything to her, and I asked her to at least to just say to them "Hey, let me call you back, I'm doing something" or "Hey, let me call you back, I'm with someone".

Some have told me it's because she's having sex with another man (Which IS worrying me, because she does live with an ex. and another male roommate.)

Any help please?

I'm not a sex craved freak, but it is worrying me a bit about why all of a sudden the sex has come to a halt. Breaking up with her has crossed my mind because we had more of a sex life when we weren't going out, with eachother.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    She hides you away? You have bigger problems than your sex life. I don't know what her motives are, but *I* would only do that if I wanted other people to have the impression that I was still available for dating. The sex life is a peripheral problem IMO.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    She hides you away? You have bigger problems than your sex life. I don't know what her motives are, but *I* would only do that if I wanted other people to have the impression that I was still available for dating. The sex life is a peripheral problem IMO.
    Very true. Thank you for the input, anything more to add?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Don't invest yourself emotionally in this relationship, my friend. It doesn't sound like she's gonna be a keeper.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

is she making you give her money?
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    is she making you give her money?
    No, I wouldn't give her money, I've been too many times to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Don't invest yourself emotionally in this relationship, my friend. It doesn't sound like she's gonna be a keeper.
    Ok, thank you.

Still looking for some more input.

Wow, get rid of her man, seriously...Shes Cheating.
    The demon flies, the angel sings

The demon breaks the angel's wings

The angel cries her tears of glass

The demon breathes, they turn to ash

The angel stands up with her shield

The demon attacks without yield

The angel falls, and now she's dead

The demon takes and eats her head

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    what more input do you need?? she is obviously not proud enough of you to tell her friends about your relationship and she doesn't want your dick anymore.

i think that if she's not boning someone else, she's definitely interesting in another man.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Um, it sounds like she has broken up with you and just hasn't had the decency to tell you about it yet. This looks really bad, my friend.

Protect yourself- she's going to rip you to shreds.
    Spammer Spanker

I would end the relationship. You've got HUGE red flags all over you. Someone who hides their relationship has something going on, and its unfair to you she's doing it. She doesnt respect you enough. Respect is an important part if not in the top 3 of most important things in a relationship. You can talk to her but youre going to get the run around, leave her.
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

I would end it before she gets a chance to screw you over. It will probably put her nose out of joint too. Sounds like she's taking you for a ride. Plus, if you end it right, you may still be able to keep her as a shag mate in the future if you want.

Hiding you away makes it easier for her to cheat! Don't stay with her.