+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does she like me? or am I just a fool?

Does she like me? or am I just a fool?

Hey everyone, I'm new here. So I've been friend with this girl for about two years now, nothing special just casual friends. After she broke up with her boyfriend about a month ago we started to talk a lot more, and then I found out I really like her, but I never could tell if she felt the same way since she is nice to everyone. We text/talk to each other everyday, she told me about her problems and vice versa. We flirt with each other a lot too.

Then came a friend of mine who has been in a relationship with her, but something happened and she ended up breaking his heart. He didn't talk to her for a long time, but all of a sudden he wants to be friend with her again. So they became friends again and we started talking less and less. Whenever I was sure she didn't like me, she would text or call me and we would talk for hours.

So i guess the question is, Am I just a shoulder to cry on for her? It just makes me really sad when I see both of them talking and flirting with each others. Does she just want to be friend with me? then why text me everyday and flirt with me too? I don't get it.

Sounds like you are just a friend

You've been a friend for a long time. It's probably gonna stay that way now. What is up with guys and figuring out they like a girl FAR TOO LATE?

if u truly like her dude, then let her know........prove how much your love is better than the others guys.....and give many hints about your feelings.....watever the main thing.....let her know and make it look real enough to her to belive

I like her, but Frankly I really value her as a friend, because I can tell almost all my problems to her and she's a great comforter. If by me telling her I like her is going to ruin this then I rather just stay friends with her. Thank you everybody for your input

Sometimes being nice is mistaken for flirting.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love is like a merry-go-round: you get all dizzy, and then you feel sick!

Quote Originally Posted by lahnnabell View Post
    You've been a friend for a long time. It's probably gonna stay that way now. What is up with guys and figuring out they like a girl FAR TOO LATE?
    What is with girls who need to know instantly where a relationship is going or could go and then make rigid structures which smother one from becoming the other, or both?

Hormones are a funny thing.