+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Girl problems. I NEED help!

Girl problems. I NEED help!

Two dyas ago the girl that i like, Emma, asked me to sign my yearbook. I decided to write in her yearbook that i like her. when she read it she was surprised and ran to tell her best friend. her friend, Stephanie came over and asked me if i really liked Emma. i said yes. later she asked me again. A while later another one of Emma's friends asked me if i wanted to go out with Emma. I avoided the question and asked her to go away ( if i told her that i wanted to go out with emma and emma didn't want to go out with me things would be really awkward). Since i signed her yearbook, Emma hasn't looked at me, talked to me, or come near me. Does she like me (Once Emma asked me if i thought she was pretty,and another time she asked me if i would miss her when we went to different schools.)? Does the friend who asked me if i like Emma like me ( she acts like it sometimes, but she's pretty flirty so i'm not sure)? Stephanie, acts like she likes me even more than usual. Yesterday was graduation and i put this thing on my robe wrong, and Stephanie fixed it for me (i didn't even ask her to help. plus she was reeally close). Later she was playing with the yellow thingie on my hat. She doesn't usually talk to me, but when she does she aks me why i don't talk to her (cuz i'm shy). To be honest i've actually liked BOTH of them for a while.So who do you think likes me?

Wow, that was REALLY helpful dude. Thanks for NOTHING. I really APPRECIATE it. X(

They all like you. And they have pillow fights during pajama parties to determine who will get to date you.

To me, it sounds like you just decided to create drama for yourself. You signed Emma's yearbook telling her you liked her. She told all her friends. Then they started asking you if you really did. This could mean two things - Emma likes you and is using her spy network to find out for sure if you like her or she is very surprised and she and her friends are sort of laughing about it. The only way to find out for sure is to ask her out. Take a real chance, not just writing something in a yearbook.

As for Stephanie, ask her out. Again, that is the only way you will know if she wants to go out with you.

If you are still signing yearbooks, there is no need to choose one over the other. You are young and can date whomever you want. No need to commit.

Reign in your shyness, be confident, and go for broke. The worst they can do is say no. And when you think about it, that isn't really the worst thing. At least you will have gained practice in asking people out.

Good luck.
    Brought to you by Dating With Devon!

Quote Originally Posted by devonbrown View Post
    They all like you. And they have pillow fights during pajama parties to determine who will get to date you.

To me, it sounds like you just decided to create drama for yourself. You signed Emma's yearbook telling her you liked her. She told all her friends. Then they started asking you if you really did. This could mean two things - Emma likes you and is using her spy network to find out for sure if you like her or she is very surprised and she and her friends are sort of laughing about it. The only way to find out for sure is to ask her out. Take a real chance, not just writing something in a yearbook.

As for Stephanie, ask her out. Again, that is the only way you will know if she wants to go out with you.

If you are still signing yearbooks, there is no need to choose one over the other. You are young and can date whomever you want. No need to commit.

Reign in your shyness, be confident, and go for broke. The worst they can do is say no. And when you think about it, that isn't really the worst thing. At least you will have gained practice in asking people out.

Good luck.
    But if i tell Stephanie that I like her, she'll tell Emma and then they'll think that i don't really like either of them if i'm so "inconsistant". Plus if they don't like me, they'll always remember me as "that wierd kid who had a crush on me". Thanks your advice though. It's the best I've heard all day.