+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does she have a crush on me?

Does she have a crush on me?

So, there is this really beautiful girl I have a crush on. We used to text everyday for like 2-3 weeks like a year ago, she was the one to start texting asking about a school project that we were doing together, but after I answered the question she keept talking about personal things and after this both started to text as much. It didn't really go forward than "I think we should hang out some day" but I'll admin that I never had the balls to ask her out, which I regret now as it's much harder now. During this time she used to say on socialmedia that she was in love and stuff, but I don't know if she only was texting to me. The first night we started to talk she went in and like all my instagram pictures in the same time (I dunno if that changes anything). So well, we stopped talking I don't know why, neither of us really started the conversations.

So now almost a year later, Im still thinking of hear everyday... She sent me a snapchat saying "Ok homework now" I dunno if this only was to me or her whole friends list, but she haven't snapchatted with direct message before. I replied to saying that I also were going to do it and it got a small conversation going. After that I posted a snapchat on my story and she sent a private snap to me commenting and it started the conversation again. 2 days later I sent her a text with the text "Are you awake?" at like 12 PM and she replied back "Yes, you? " and we had another conversation. (She used to use "Are you awake?" as a starter for our conversations we used to have a year ago.) I've started the conversation 3 out of 4 times this week, I don't know if this is normal for a guy? Or is this a sing that the doesn't care? Im the one leading the conversation but she does ask me about my opinions.

And then last, in school I've been staring at her, and we have catched each others staring at each others, but I was wondering if she might does this becuse she wants to see if I stare at her? Or is this a sign that she likes me back? When our eyes meets we hold it for like 1 second then look away. Then sometimes we have catched each others staring multiple times in a row. I saw "we catched since I dunno If I catch her starting at me, or if she catches me).

Any advice, do you think she's interested? And any tips on how to start conversations both by text and in person?

Thanks

Edit: Also I forgot, if she uploads a picture of herself on snapchat is it okey to send a snap with the text "So beautiful " Or is that too cheesy and giving it away?
    Last edited by Anony Mous; 13-03-15 at 10:04 AM.