+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Met a girl - want to befriend her

Met a girl - want to befriend her

....on a social networking site.

She's not around where I'm from I don't think.

Anyway, I met this girl the other day. I went along with a couple of friends to a place and she was one of them that had come with one of them. We all went to a place and hung out. Anyways, we talked a couple of times and interacted with one another, laughed in some instances. There were many times where i could have said more but in all honesty I didn't know what to say....

Like she would say things like "Woah I almost fell there" to me, when we were walking up some steps and other things that I thought were really odd i guess to try to get me to respond to her i dunno. [HOW THE F'CK YOU RESPOND TO THAT ANYWAY LOL?]

anyway she is like 17 and im 19. so im not looking for a romantic relationship...would just like to get to know her and maybe befriend her because shes kinda chill and cool and cute.

I caught her on one of the social networking sites and was thinking about sending her a message and adding her, try to get a conversation started but I don't want to say something bland like a 'what's up' . It just doesn't sound provoking enough to encourage a response.

I also wouldn't want to come off too strong or make it seem like I'm trying to invade her space.It's not like she gave me details to get to her so I feel uncomfortable for some f'ing reason. I even feel uncomfortable searching up a girl I just met in a day. Hence my dilemma.

What's a good way to break the ice, to message her, and to get her to be interested in responding?

Try to focus on her interests. Check out on common interests that you can both do together.

Well, I think you want to be more than "just friends". You can't bullshit me.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

^^ if that was a possibility, sure.