+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Clueless.

Clueless.

Ok, here's the deal. I have a past that could rival War and Peace. Lots of unprotected one night stands, STIs a plenty and a daughter on the other side of the world. Playing in bands most of my life helps in that regard. But I'm not really doing the music thing right now and I was looking to settle down and get a somewhat steady job before I did so again.

However...I met her at my work. I'd sworn off hooking up with coworkers after my last experience at doing so wound up with me losing my job and nearly going to jail (long story) but she knocked that plan out of the water. I'm in love and have kind of made it clear over the past six months to the point where our boss and half the rest of our team just want us to do it already so I shut up about it.

However...she isn't interested and has made that clear on many occasions. However I'm what you call a persistent SOB. The catch - she constantly flirts with me (or at least mess with my head) and get physical (well, by that I mean hit, kick, slap, grab me to show she's pissed off etc - sometimes provoked by me cause I love it when she does).

So basically I have no idea whether she really wants to **** with my head or she's great at hiding how she really feels about me. She knows how I feel - even that I wrote a song about her - but she's also well aware of my past. Not that she's exactly an angel either. But she seems to go for a different type to me - she works out a lot and I assume likes to pick up guys from the gym and doof doof clubs. I'm a street/punk rat.

tl;dr - does she want me or just want to **** with my mind?

(Final note: most of whatever action we've had kicked off when, as a joke, I linked her to some rather explicit photos of myself. Photos that show I'm pretty well endowed. So may be worth keeping in mind).

Some women like the attention. Sounds like she's one of them. So put on the big boy pants, act like a grown up and ignore her.