+ Follow This Topic

Thread: what the crap!

what the crap!

so i liked this girl for nearly or more than 2 years (1st year i was taking it slow then 2nd year i someone beat me to her) and during those two years she already knew that i feelings for her and i was there for her and everything. made her laugh, played games just to waste time and always talked to her. so here i am now, she and her boy broke up since it wasnt going on too well. so i thought to myself myt as well go a little quicker this time cause i dont wana end up like last year. so i stepped up a bit and everything was good. then out of nowhere i find out that she likes the dude again..and they wana get back together so now im all messed up, i did everything all for nothing..i dont know if any of you dudes ended up this way too but i need some advice..i dont know what to do anymore.
    (place ad here)

Maybe you should ask the girl what she wants. Maybe you should tell her about your feelings. Talking and being straightforward usually helps. I've used it many times with problems in my life and... it has worked one way or another. At least then you'll know whether to wait for her or to move on.
    Talk to her! That's the only advice I can give you.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Personally, I would take this as evidence that she is not attracted to you in a romantic way, assuming she was aware that you kind of had a "thing" for her.

Best to move on, my friend. There is another girl out there who is waiting for YOU.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

already talked to her, anyway yeah im moving on, hope she gets what she wants. shes really everything i wanted though..damn i hate this! hahaha gna hunt down the dude! lol!
    (place ad here)

if you r gonna go for the girl...make sure you let her realise that you r important in some way. Bring up with topic she likes and do something that she is interested of.

Lolz, you made a mistake by travelling so willingly into the Friend Zone. Learn your lesson.