+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Aussie girl looking for answers

Aussie girl looking for answers

When you are in a new relationship how do you start a conversation about intimate subjects-especially if you are a bit shy? If you have an answer for this problem and you would like a copy of my dating/relationship book let me know and I can send by email.

Quote Originally Posted by Linda3811 View Post
    When you are in a new relationship how do you start a conversation about intimate subjects-especially if you are a bit shy? If you have an answer for this problem and you would like a copy of my dating/relationship book let me know and I can send by email.
    Well if this is a new relationships then it's going to be fairly shallow and superficial to begin with, then naturally you're going to learn more and more about that actual person. . . similarly with conversation, you don't really start off with intimate subjects at the start, you start off with casual stuff and then as the conversation develops you get into more personal stuff. . . being shy, this process might take longer?
    You post, you ask questions, you give facts --> I reply, I give quotations, I have opinions

its gotta flow. You cant just be talking about dinner and be like "oh yeah, and can we try something new for desert *wink*" Well.... hell, that might work actually haha.

Its just gotta be natural. If you force it it will def be potentially awkward.

Sneaky, sly spammer!! She isn't looking for help, just for saps to buy her lame book! lmao