+ Follow This Topic

Thread: i had just made this account cause i cant fall asleep and i need to vent.

i had just made this account cause i cant fall asleep and i need to vent.

i think im heart broken.
    i wanna talk about it, but not to someone i know. so im sorry if im about to waste your time.
    i took a math class in the summer. and there was a boy named ronnie who sat next to me the second day of class.
    he said hi to me and i thought to myself, hm, what a good looking guy. nothing more nothing less. he's half white half asian.
    ever since then, he'd sit next to me if the seats were vacant.
    a few times he missed class, he had asked for my notes eventhough he was friends with some people in that class.
    i'd catch him staring at me, and he would just smile when i stare back.
    eventually it became sort of a mutual thing. we'd always park our cars next to each other and walk to them together after class etc.
    but we never really had a real non-school related long conversation.
    a few days before our finals, he had asked me if i wanted to study together.
    as i was working part time, i told him i dont have the schedule to meet up with him for several hours.
    finals came up, got done, he just left. didnt ask for my number or anything.
    at first i was like whatever im probably just bummed because he was cute and seems very sweet.
    but now i miss him. it sounds stupid cause it was just supposed to be a crush.
    but every since our finals which was about week ago, i've been hoping he'd get a hold of me somehow....

Cant you get hold of him on FB.How far do you live from him?

i looked up his name on fb, but it was too common
    he doesnt live that far from me, i dont think since we kinda drive in the same direction after class.
    i dont know exactly where he lives cause like i said, i declined when he wanted to meet up and study together.
    if he was indeed interested in me, would he have taken that as me turning him down? im sorry im just assuming you're a guy.
    and thanks for the response

Yes I'm a guy.He may have taken it as a knock back. But do you think he picked any vibes that you were keen?

Who else in the class knew him? Can you not ask them for his number, or, ask that they pass on your number to him?

Maybe you did miss out on your chance when you turned him down, or maybe he's just been busy and had to get away really quickly.

He might also be thinking 'damn, I wish I had got her number' ...

So, all is not lost. Look for a way to get in touch, as long as it does not become 'stalkerish'.
    Last edited by maxmax; 31-07-11 at 05:47 PM.
    -... --- --- -... .. . ...

@rafteri think he got the vibe cause i started doing the same thing, sitting/parking next to him on the rare days he gets there before me. but i guess when we do talk im not very flirty or anything
    @max he doesnt talk to the few people i have contact with.

summer school was 6 weeks long. we saw each other 4 days a week for 4 hours. we never exchanged numbers?
    it sounds pathetic but i really hope i'd end up in the same math class with him next sem since we both major in engineering
    there's 2 we can take after this one and im taking both.
    if im desperate i can send the whole class an email directing it only to him but that would be stalkerish lol

Quote Originally Posted by jessicain View Post
    if im desperate i can send the whole class an email directing it only to him but that would be stalkerish lol
    Why not send an e-mail to the whole class and say something along the lines of 'it's been nice studying with you all' blah blah blah 'stay in touch' ... just make it non-specific. That way, will he not get your e-mail address? At least then he will have a way of contacting you if he chooses to.
    -... --- --- -... .. . ...

Can a Teacher get in touch with him on your behalf.Just say you need some notes off him. It wont be seen as stalkerish. Only if you keep trying and he's not keen. Thats stalking.

Always the halfies...
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]