+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Once and for all. Let her go completely or not?

Once and for all. Let her go completely or not?

Sorry I know i've been posting alot lately, i just dont have anywhere else to go...
    Okay so me and my gf of 2 years. We've been doing long distance for a while. I treat her like a queen, i'm understanding, i'm caring, i'm loving. She's a complete hypocrite. She controlls me, and doesnt want me to control her as much as she does. I let her do it anyway
    She does a few things she shudnt be doing. Example: Giving a guy her number on the FIRST day they met.
    I made such a cute vid for her, and she only watched it once. Never even thanked me. Just alot of issues, because of HER
    So we went on a break. Its been 3 days, and i didnt hear from her, NOT once. She messes with my head alot! Called her today because i wanted her to either be ALL in, or all out. She was out with her friends, so we didnt get to talk much, but at the end of the confo she said "i love you". SHE CANT not message me for 3 days, and then do this. (This was the first 3 days in 2 years i didnt hear from her all day)
    Also, i'm sure im atleast 5 times as miserable as she is
    She doesnt show ANY emotion. What do I do??

To be honest, I think you're being... Really clingy. Two years, and you've heard from her every day except those three days? And your complaining about those three days?

Although, what do I know? I've always thought people nowadays don't give each other enough breathing room in relationships, but... Even so.

Now, away from you, on to her. Some personality types tend to be more introverted emotionally than others. It's seen more commonly in guys, but it's seen in girls too. Basically, that means, they feel the same emotions that someone who expresses them more openly does, but they don't show them so much.

That would explain a number of things about how she acts. It doesn't necessarily mean she doesn't care, or doesn't love you.

I would need more information though, to judge correctly. What do you mean exactly by 'she controls you'?

Well, that's my two cents. Take it for what it's worth.

I think you already know the answer; let go.
    "If you love life, life will love you back."

Arthur Rubinstein

Can you just try to get her to talk to you? Like a serious and connective conversations that normal relationships tend to have once in a while?

Let her know how you TRULY feel, and let her tell you how she feels.

Also, ask yourself, the 2 years that you've been with your gf, as much as you love her so much, do you feel very HAPPILY in love with her? Because you could be miserably in love with her, as you mentioned how she controls you? (Abusive relationship?)

You should THINK ABOUT YOURSELF first, think about what you want in a relationship, and what makes you happy. Ask yourself if you are happy with her and the relationship for the past 2 years. If you aren't, then...let go of her completely.

During the break away from your gf, you should spend less time being miserable and missing her, and think about yourself and your life and your happiness.

Steven