+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Ladies what should I do now?

Ladies what should I do now?

Ok so basically I'm in no rush to be dating anybody. Not exactly because I want to hook up with everyone but because I'm out of work and after my last 5 year relationship it's hard to find somebody I actually want to be dating. I've been talking to a couple girls just like hanging out and stuff but one I've been talking to came over last night and we had sex. I feel she did because she wants to date me but I don't really want to be her boyfriend because I do like her but as I mentioned earlier I don't want a serious relationship.

Reason I'm on here is because since I had sex with her I'm assuming she'll start to be a little attached. I really wish I didn't go that far with her but I don't want to drop her and move on either. I'm looking for advice on how to let her know I didn't use her for sex and really don't want to date for the reasons I stated and her not just think I'm full of excuses? Should I continue to hang out with her like we normally do but just leave hooking up out? I don't want her wasting her time on me if she's waiting for me to want her to be my girlfriend because that won't work out right now.

Propose the idea of friends with benefits. If she says no then bail because there will only be trouble with her.

I kinda gave it to her nonchalantly that I don't want to be in a relationship right now and she didn't seem so against it so either she hides it well or she agrees. I just don't want to end up hurting her because she's actually a normal non-crazy girl as opposed to who I normally meet.