+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Can only orgasm by myself....

Can only orgasm by myself....

Yes, I know this can be fairly common for women...but...It would be nice to actually have an orgasm while having sex.

Even with my ex...who I was very comfortable with, the only way that I could have an orgasm while I was with him was if I did clitoral stimulation on myself....I tried letting him do it, and telling him HOW I liked it done, but he just couldn't get it right....either he ended up being too rough, or too soft.....it was frustrating.....and he even got to the point where he was annoyed that I was (in his terms) masturbating during sex.

I don't find that I'm dissatisfied with sex, although I don't orgasm...it's still fun for me, and I always feel pleased......but I know there's that extra "kick" with an orgasm......

I guess I'm just wondering if any of the ladies out there have had this problem and found any ways to overcome it......
    Negative Ghost Rider...the pattern is full.

Okay I dont know if I just live on a different planet...but when I have sex with a girl we both cum. I have never understood why so many girls in america think its normal like not to cum with there partners most of the time.
    Most even accept it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe its because I'm intact and most guys in the US are circed. I'm not sure. But if I was a girl. THAT WOULD REALLY PISS ME OFF.

Find a guy thats good, I dunno.

I think Jeblina wanted some feedback from the ladies, at least from what it says...Either way, thanks for sharing your competence with all of us, carpflounder.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Quote Originally Posted by Asip4u
    I think Jeblina wanted some feedback from the ladies, at least from what it says...Either way, thanks for sharing your competence with all of us, carpflounder.
    Any USEFUL feedback from anyone would be appreciated.....all the guys I've been with have been circumcised....never been with an uncircumcised guy...I would think it could be something like being with a Shar-pei with all that extra skin though Personally, I don't think it has to do with the guy...I think it's more about me.....I just want to know if any ladies have been in my situation, and then found something that worked for them.

You mention how you've tried to guide him and show him, yet he still wasn't doing it properly. I think with many guys, they don't pay attention enough. So many will just sort of do it their own way and not really bother whether their partner is enjoying it. It will really depend on how experienced (although not always) and how well he pays attention. He can't be all about himself.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Stupid circumcisions. You need the full package

Note: The complaint above has no reflection on my status as secret lover.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Quote Originally Posted by Asip4u
    No problem, glad to help.

Quote Originally Posted by TAVS
    Stupid circumcisions. You need the full package
    Agreed. Find a guy who hasn't had some of his sexual organ removed. If he is more sensitive, he will probably be more sensitive to your desires.

What a coincidence, she has hardly ever cum with any of her partners and they were ALL circumcised. I think I need Sherlock Holmes for this one.
    Last edited by carpflounder; 21-09-05 at 03:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by carpflounder
    I have never understood why so many girls in america think its normal like not to cum with there partners most of the time.
    Most even accept it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Who would have thought I would ever agree with carp about anything? haha

Anyway, I agree that this should NOT be a normal part of female psychology. Women in this society are taught to be so selfless that their interests cease to matter at all in the bedroom. Imagine a man saying they'd be willing to live with having an orgasm only rarely... it just wouldn't happen unless he is sexually disfunctional.

I hope women learn to expect that they DESERVE the same level of pleasure as is provided in the bedroom.

Quote Originally Posted by carpflounder
    Agreed. Find a guy who hasn't had some of his sexual organ removed. If he is more sensitive, he will probably be more sensitive to your desires.

What a coincidence, she has hardly ever cum with any of her partners and they were ALL circumcised. I think I need Sherlock Holmes for this one.
    But I disagree with carp here, and the world is normal once again. haha Circumcision leads to desensitivity, which is a BONUS for women, if you know what I mean. Jeblina just puts up with crappy lovers (because she is too damn nice).
    Last edited by shh!; 21-09-05 at 03:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    Jeblina just puts up with crappy lovers.
    I'm not saying that I'm not satisfied! I always enjoy myself....but I just can't seem to get myself to go "over the edge" if you will....without manual stimulation...BY ME! Gotten close many times....I think it might be a control thing for me....I just don't know if there's anything that I can do to improve my current situation....
    Last edited by Jeblina; 21-09-05 at 03:36 AM.

Sounds to me like your trying to take the blame....what a shame. You can improve your situation, find someone who knows what he's doing.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    But I disagree with carp here, and the world is normal once again. haha Circumcision leads to desensitivity, which is a BONUS for women, if you know what I mean. Jeblina just puts up with crappy lovers (because she is too damn nice).
    I agree with this lovely lady.

Quote Originally Posted by TAVS
    Sounds to me like your trying to take the blame....what a shame. You can improve your situation, find someone who knows what he's doing.
    Like you?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeblina
    Like you?
    Shhhh, that's a secret.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast