+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Shit! I like another girl! I'm an asshole!

Shit! I like another girl! I'm an asshole!

Help! I like another girl. This suuuuuuccckksss. =((((( I'm a big a-hole times 10!!! I know I'm a jerk, but I can't help it!!!!! Why do girls I like hit on me when I'm in a relationship? Am I going to hell? I just fell for this girl and I feel really really really bad. I don't think I was ever meant for love.

I am in a long distance relationship, but this skirt just attracted me so much. I think the moderators should delete any advice I give because it's bad advice. lol. I don't understand this shit. This is a self-hate post because I feel so effin guilty for the way I feel. I'm a sick SOB. I'm going to hell in a hand basket.

God, she will probably post here and be heart broken and everyone will think I'm an asshole. At least I'm keeping you guys on your toes with my life and not boring you because I'm random as shit.

I just feel that I might be happier.
    Last edited by Raze; 23-07-09 at 10:51 PM.

That's right beat yourself up... because if a girl does it... it will be okay. (Hahahaha). That is so weak of you. You better toughen up or you will always be in situations like this.

You're not an asshole bc you like another girl. (but maybe a little bit of one for calling girls skirts...) don't feel bad. but do you like this girl purely sexually or is it more? if it's more maybe you should really evaluate your relationship and figure out what you want. you have a LDR with your gf? is there an end in sight? if not, then, well maybe you want to be with someone closeby. if there is, can you wait that long?

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You`re going to hell anyway.I suppose You were having sex already (being unmarried it`s a sin) .You will burn in hell

No for real You are asshole a bit. I always say to my male friends, don`t start something new if You`re still with other girl. Finish with the one before and then try with other... Just to be fine with Yourself and those girls. You know what I mean? You`re not mormon... It`s not ok to have two gf`s... Think about it
    I wazzzz here

Sorry, it's the way I talk. =( I don't fool around with women. I'm not having sex with her or anything. I don't want to two gfs that's why I'm asking for help and I don't understand why I feel this way. I think I'm very sexually frustrated because I never get to see the one I'm with and I don't think it's good for me.
    Last edited by Raze; 23-07-09 at 11:52 PM.

how far away is she? you know, phone sex is pretty fun...i know it's not as good as the real thing but...? don't cheat! think about what you want!

You're still an asshole. Sike. LOL!

Long distance is not for you. Stop doing it.
    Spammer Spanker