+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Smooth moves, need some suggestions for making her feel like a queen

Hello all.

I'm out of ideas for treating my lady like a queen, and making her feel like the truly special person she is. I have basically 2 moves that I do. There are variations of each, but I've done them both quite a bit over the years and something new is in order. Here are my moves, and examples of the kinds of things I am looking for:

#1 - She comes home from work to a candle lit home, smooth jazz playing softly. There is a trail of Hershey's kisses leading to the bathroom. The bathroom is candle lit, and there is a bubble bath prepared. Once she settles into the bath I appear with an ice bucket full of ice and a bottle of wine, 2 glasses, and piece of cheese cake (her favorite dessert). She lays in the tub, I feed her cheese cake, she drinks wine, and feels like a Goddess. Once she's done in the tub, I produce towels that I've been keeping warm in the oven, the dryer is too noisy. She towels, and we let the evening take it's course.

#2 - She comes home from work, expecting me to be there. Instead, she finds a greeting card just inside the door. The card reads, "There is more than just monsters under the bed." She looks under the bed to find another card. "There is something in the fridge that doesn't need to be kept cold..." To the fridge, another card... The final clue, is rolled up an placed in an empty wine bottle. Sort of like a message in a bottle. The clue tells her to check her car. In reality, the scavenger hunt deal is just a way to keep her occupied for a few minutes while I spring into action. I've been hiding in the garage this whole time, waiting for her to pull up. Once she is out of the car, in the house, and engrossed in the scavenger hunt, I sneak out the side door and leave a teddy bear in the drivers seat of her car. I put sunglasses on the teddy bear to make him look 'cool' and he is holding a card. The card in the car contains mapquest directions and a credit card style key to a hotel room. In most cases, it's the local Hilton. I jet to the hotel and wait for her to arrive.

I have done variations where there is a Hershey kiss trail and bubble bath waiting at the Hotel, sometimes there is a massage in there somewhere, etc... However, these are my 2 core moves, and they are getting a little old.

So, feel free to use my moves to woo your lady, and please share with me some of yours. My ultimate goal is not to get laid, but to make her feel like a Queen/Goddess/Master of the Universe/most important person in the world to me/etc...

Hello all.

I'm out of ideas for treating my lady like a queen, and making her feel like the truly special person she is. I have basically 2 moves that I do. There are variations of each, but I've done them both quite a bit over the years and something new is in order. Here are my moves, and examples of the kinds of things I am looking for:

#1 - She comes home from work to a candle lit home, smooth jazz playing softly. There is a trail of Hershey's kisses leading to the bathroom. The bathroom is candle lit, and there is a bubble bath prepared. Once she settles into the bath I appear with an ice bucket full of ice and a bottle of wine, 2 glasses, and piece of cheese cake (her favorite dessert). She lays in the tub, I feed her cheese cake, she drinks wine, and feels like a Goddess. Once she's done in the tub, I produce towels that I've been keeping warm in the oven, the dryer is too noisy. She towels, and we let the evening take it's course.

#2 - She comes home from work, expecting me to be there. Instead, she finds a greeting card just inside the door. The card reads, "There is more than just monsters under the bed." She looks under the bed to find another card. "There is something in the fridge that doesn't need to be kept cold..." To the fridge, another card... The final clue, is rolled up an placed in an empty wine bottle. Sort of like a message in a bottle. The clue tells her to check her car. In reality, the scavenger hunt deal is just a way to keep her occupied for a few minutes while I spring into action. I've been hiding in the garage this whole time, waiting for her to pull up. Once she is out of the car, in the house, and engrossed in the scavenger hunt, I sneak out the side door and leave a teddy bear in the drivers seat of her car. I put sunglasses on the teddy bear to make him look 'cool' and he is holding a card. The card in the car contains mapquest directions and a credit card style key to a hotel room. In most cases, it's the local Hilton. I jet to the hotel and wait for her to arrive.

I have done variations where there is a Hershey kiss trail and bubble bath waiting at the Hotel, sometimes there is a massage in there somewhere, etc... However, these are my 2 core moves, and they are getting a little old.

So, feel free to use my moves to woo your lady, and please share with me some of yours. My ultimate goal is not to get laid, but to make her feel like a Queen/Goddess/Master of the Universe/most important person in the world to me/etc...
    Last edited by Mish; 10-09-09 at 01:15 PM.

I don't know. To me it sounds a bit childish. I would prefer more frequent, but low key signs of appreciation to this extravagance.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

What kind of stuff? Floral delivery to work or something?

Or more frequent like a foot rub a couple times a week?

While I appreciate your statement, and you taking the time to post, just telling me that my ideas are childish doesn't really help. If you could elaborate on what you prefer, or maybe post some nice things that have been done for you that impressed you, that would be much more helpful.

I do sincerely appreciate you taking the time to comment though. Thanks!

sounds a little over the top...

Quote Originally Posted by cewzp4 View Post
    sounds a little over the top...
    That ^

I found that although it's nice to do what you proposed on special occasions once in a while, if done with any amount of frequency it just becomes overwhelming. I would advise to focus on simpler acts of appreciation, this can be different for everyone, but showing to your partner that they are special to you and you care for them with smaller acts of understanding and kindness creates much better results.

P.S. Please don't double post this thread
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

How is she supposed to get the card out of the wine bottle? Does she break it and threaten you with the broken glass, saying, "Quit ****ing around!"

It takes a certain kind of girl to appreciate this "playful" kind of thing. I, myself, would be infuriated by this kind of thing, to say nothing of how pissed off I would be if someone played smooth jazz for me. Take that Kenny G crap and put it in the elevator where it belongs.

You know what makes someone feel like a queen? Getting laid really well. Work on those moves instead.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    You know what makes someone feel like a queen? Getting laid really well. Work on those moves instead.
    I agree, you really want to make her feel happy, loved, wanted, needed, and sexy.... show her. I don't care what her personality is or how she grew up, every woman deep down wants a big strong guy to take complete control of her body. Next time you see her do what I would do.

The second she walks in the door push her up against the wall firmly (enough that she feels it, not enough to hurt her) and pin her arms down. Kiss her passionately, rip her blouse open, don't let her say a word period, no talking at all (you too). Grow a pair and take it. So what if you destroy a little clothes, give her money later to buy a new outfit to replace it.

Take her right ther against the wall. Pick her up and wrap her legs around your waist. Hard forceful strokes, hard enough to just barely start to hurt, look her dead in the eyes, make sure she knows who is in control. Don't stop until she finishes hard enough to leave a puddle on the tile.

If her thighs can stop quaking within five minutes of you finshing you aren't doing your job as a man.... just saying....

I guarantee you if you follow my advice you will notice she is a lot happier than your method.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post
    I would prefer more frequent, but low key signs of appreciation to this extravagance.
    I agree.

I want to feel like when we first met. Likely these huge love gestures were NOT what got me, and they are not what would keep me.

Little things matter so much more than huge, over the top things as you suggest. (Yes, these are nice, special ideas every blue moon- like once a year type deals)

Massages, voluteering for chick flicks, take her dancing, buy her a shirt, purse, lotion (whatever she likes), a little note, a sweet sms, a "date". It's shit like this that got me, it's shit like this that keeps me.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAzrael View Post
    I agree, you really want to make her feel happy, loved, wanted, needed, and sexy.... show her. I don't care what her personality is or how she grew up, every woman deep down wants a big strong guy to take complete control of her body. Next time you see her do what I would do.

The second she walks in the door push her up against the wall firmly (enough that she feels it, not enough to hurt her) and pin her arms down. Kiss her passionately, rip her blouse open, don't let her say a word period, no talking at all (you too). Grow a pair and take it. So what if you destroy a little clothes, give her money later to buy a new outfit to replace it.

Take her right ther against the wall. Pick her up and wrap her legs around your waist. Hard forceful strokes, hard enough to just barely start to hurt, look her dead in the eyes, make sure she knows who is in control. Don't stop until she finishes hard enough to leave a puddle on the tile.
    That is fantastic! Great suggestion, got any more?

I'm no hero in the sack, but I can usually make her quiver for a couple minutes after wards.

I'm the best there is at who I do...

Women are all about the setup. We're guys, it's all visual to us, but to them they want and need those fantasies fulfilled.

Women like things like:

Being with her on an elevator and when the last person gets off taking her right then. Even if you can't stop the elevator, or have the time for sex, you can still be agressive and make out, maybe slip in for a few seconds, and then continue later on.

Pull over on the side of the rode, or take her to a classic makeout spot for kids. Give her back that feeling she had when she was 16.

Most women really like the excitement of being in public. One time during the short walk home after a train ride I took my ex right there on a bridge with traffic going by. I couldn't tell you how wet she got with so many people going by watching.

The beach is also good, sneaking on to it late at night, sex under the stars with the waves crashing.

Women like spontaneity. The same old thing gets boring.

Try a little role playing. Also fun spanking a naughty schoolgirl and making her do very bad things to improve her grades in your class. Get some silk rope maded for bondage. Most women like being tied up and tied down.

The basic thing is that most women are repressed sexually. They feel bad and immoral for having sexual urges. They only let themselves go when they truly feel comfortable, and you taking charge, you being in control, makes them feel safe and secure, lets them explore fantasies guiltfree and still be a "good girl".

One of my personal favorites was agirl I dated who was into a little light S/M. I wouldn't let her wear anything other than lingerie around the house. Clothes were not allowed period, only the lingerie and role playing outfits.

Buy a massaging showerhead. Take her from behind in the shower and use the massaging feature on her clit while you do it. Don't stop until she starts having multiple orgasms.

Hot tub.. same principal. Never underestimate a water jet. Anything and everything can be fun.

Rip her shirt open from behind while she is doing the dishes and take her right there up against the kitche sink. Reach over and grab a popsicle out of the freezer and run it up and down her while you take her. After she finishes lick up every bit of the sticky sugar trail and then put her but on the ledge of the sink and take her again.

I'm dead serious when I say that every woman, I don't care how much of a feminist she is, really just wants a big strong guy to phuck her until she is ready to pass out. She wants to feel sexy and wanted. She wants to feel beautiful, she wants to feel like you don't just want her, but you need her. They want the passion and desire.

Holy moly. It's getting hot in here!
    Spammer Spanker

That is awesome. I appreciate the advice!

Quote Originally Posted by neat View Post
    That is awesome. I appreciate the advice!
    No problem.