+ Follow This Topic
Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast

Thread: Longing to be loved

Well she lives in capital city so it makes sense that she have issues. Shes not old 29 she is.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Hey. Im sorry it took me so long to get. Ack to you.
    I am very impressed by how open you post this. Thank you for sharing

My annotations u find below.
    In general there seems to be several different and independent issues with you and women.
    1) the attitudes u have toward women (what you belief to be true about women in general)
    2) the attitude u have towards yourself (what you belief to be true about yourself )
    3) your missing skills regarding how to behave around women

The last is possibly a minor issue. Your sticky point is the so called "inner game"
    There is a ton about this out there. Good literature.
    If you are interested I would suggest Ross Jeffries and major mark Cunningham about inner game
    Also hypnotica has some good stuff.
    Best I have seen is the foundation of attraction video series by tan perrion on this

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    I been thinking about this for few days and many different things come in my mind [MENTION=85121]Hooo![/MENTION]

But one thats been there for years and was the strongest and still exist in my mind for some degree, but not as strong anymore is that I been thinking that every guy even the average looking ones are much more better looking than me and that even most ugly and crazy girls have wide choice of guys especially on dating sites.
    €€ if there was someone looking like you and well groomed, would they possibly be able to seduce an absolutely gorgeous girl? Have you met beautiful women who were together with not so good looking men?
    I personally have repeatedly. Do you feel that offering up a nice body is all you need to do in order Tonne with beautiful girls ?

I been thinking that girls dont like me and if they do like me then they actually dont like me its just they dont know it yet. Its like when girl dont know the guy she might use her imagination or think that guy(me) is a guy by average standards and find me interesting as a guy while she dont know me yet.
    €€The problem is that you don't really like yourself obvious.
    If you met a girl who is absolutely wonderful and gorgeous but she thought she is not - would that change your opinion about said girl?

Also besides all that I think that I might look okay but only until I open my mouth since Im not a big talker and not really interesting person. Even when I considered myself better looking than average guys in my teens this was worrying me the most - that I look more interesting than Im actually are from inside.
    €€do you have friends who are not really that interesting? Do you want to be interesting?
    What exactly is important about being interesting to you?

What I think about girls now is that they want a ready guy to settle down and have kids with. Especially now when Im and the girls I date are in mid and late twenties. I find that girls want guy with drivers license/ his own place to live and good paid job. Basically I think that they want someone at their level in regards of these things. So yeah I think attraction needs higher value and by no means lower value.
    €€ I don't understand what you mean by high values.
    €€ if I (or some other man) were an unemployed guy, average looking, didn't want to have kids and had no car nor a drivers license, do you think I could still seduce lots of women if I wanted to? I mean I'm just driving home from a festival as I write this and well, in my personal experience there are girls in every age group who are looking to get to know new "possibilities"

Also I think that girls care about sex a lot, even those who say they are not interested in sex or dont want to talk about it. If I turn on girl when we meet and leave her unsatisfied then I think thats the last time we meet cause when girls wants sex and guy dont deliver it then guy is gone - cut out from girls life.
    €€ well that's a logical fallacy. Let's saY you are a girl and you make advances on a boy, but he does not respond in the least (and basically acts as if gay/ totally uninterested) what would you do?
    I'd move on.
    And I especially don't see the problem with this. Do you want to be intimate with beatutiful women?
    What exactly are all your beliefs (as you write them down in great detail) about sex, love and

But what really makes me frustrated is that one sentence that girl dont like can end relationship or contact as well. You know what Im talking about.
    €€ no.
    It is never one sentence. Possibly a full hearted "I just wanted you to know that I am anally incontinent before you go down on me" would do the trick.
    It is an attitude that shows in your sentences or another thing you said or did. They add up and then she's outta there. If girl exits you have made the mistake 2-3 Stepps earlier. The final thing is just the thing that is too much.

They say that in order to take relationship to next level you have to treat other person than it treats you. Now I always treat girls and even my guy friends better than they treat me. But with girls I find that I have to treat them better just to keep whatever crappy contact or hope of relationship that we have. And literaly those few times when I couldn't take it anymore and treated girls the way they treat me - like talked with them the same way they talk to me - that was end of things, that ended everything. Its like once I stop taking shit thats given to me and stop giving my best instead and give just a little of what they give to me its when things end. "I want to be someones princess" - said the last girl I tried to meet. But im sick from putting girls on pedestial and treating them like princeses. I want something equal in relationship.
    €€What do you do if someone hits you? You either take it if it's not that hurtful and play over it, or you hit back with full force. That is what you do with women here.
    I would discard that belief.
    My belief is to treat everyone with respect and love until they show otherwise.
    The problem with your way is that it is not authentic. It leads you to be psycho:
    You are a girl and you basically have a guy sucking up to you and you think it's quite nice and use it. Then the guy is fed up with the shit at some point and "suddenly" changes behaviour.
    You basically acted the whole time. It's psycho.
    You do not have to agree to everything. That doesn't mean you can't agree to differ and leave things be.
    I do not take shit from anyone. That doesn't mean I need to dominate or react to every shit that gets thrown my way. Read up on "shit tests and ways to deal with them"

€€BTW if girl wants to be someone's princess, well princesses are sold to some needy count at the age of 12
    And usually that's exactly what they want (not the age thing) but the domination thing und contrast with intimacy and connection

And now when I find myself to be happier on my own without all the frustrations and disappointments when desperately
    €€ (desperately is a huge part of the problem)
    trying to create relationship, I find that I have a long way to go to become who I want to become and get all those things I want in my life. With a girl who believes in me it could be faster way to get there but I never met such girl who would have trust in me or patience to wait for things to be good or me to reach my potential. In fact I always see potential in girls but only my close relatives and work colleagues see potential in me, not some random girls I date.
    €€ what Potentials do you think you needed to unlock in order to be successful with women?
    What keeps you from unlocking those potentials now?
    What do you want as you verbalize your goal towards women?

- - - Updated - - -

On your current matter:

Hey Lindsey. I am sorry I didn't mean that things are "over"

I just was really pleased to have spend time with you and I wanted you to honestly thank you for it.
    I am not really "good" with communicating with women or my feelings.
    I think you are anwonderful girl and I was silently hoping to maybe see where things lead with you too.
    If I have made you think otherwise you can be sure that I did not mean it that way.
    In fact I would never pass on a women with similar interests to me, who is honest and absolutely stunning like you.
    So i would very like another go at spending some time with you in private.
    Because I just honestly like you
    A lot :-)
    If you think I am insulting you with my post or bashing you: You do not get the point.
    I am not here to insult or bash anyone. I offer up my free time to help. Take from my post what is useful to you.
    If you are angry about my post or myself, then please stop and think how that happened. Usually that is the way the brain responds if a critical belief system is challenged (its called cognitive dissonance). If you have trouble with it please answer in the thread. I will come back to you.

Well I seen guys who are not good looking with beautiful girls but to make girl stick around for longterm it takes something to compensate looks. I dont feel strong in other areas too.
    Sure body is not everything and I dont care about my fat much but whatever helps, helps. Body is my least important problem in my head.

Well I met a good looking girl who dont like herself then I would like her less because thats the relationship frame she have put herself into, or lack of confidence.

If I met a girl who dont responds when I try to make moves then I would give up. Done this before when I stopped kissing girl after she wasnt interested. But still didnt dumped her.

If you ask about my beliefs towards sex and love then I think girls wants sex before love as urges comes first before real love. I primary look for love and relationships, but it seems like girls expect these things come out after sex. Sure there is some girls who can hold back from sex until love is developed but theres not many of them. I think I have met girls who see sex only as a dopamine rush to feed addiction to dopamine in brains. Really I have met girls who wanted sex from me and didnt cared how much I like them or could love them and that I wanted give my all attention and time to them. I been telling girls that I like them and once even used L word and once said i want her to be my GF. But never got positive answers to these things. Despite that they were ready for sex.
    Yes I want to be intimate with beautiful girls and have been but i want sex to come after love and relationship as these two things are more important to me.

What I mean with "One sentence can end relationship or contact" is for example with this one girl when she said she have a headache after i offered to meet. And then I remembered that headache is number one reason for turning down sex so I said - That means there will be no sex- and she said she wont meet me because I dont respect her.

I dont act nice, Im just nice and when I take shit its not because I try to be nice but because I been taking shit from others all my life and at one point I can lose patience and give it back. Even nice guys have their limits.

With high values I mean when I have something better than girl, for example better looks or better car or better education then in her eyes I have higher value and that makes her more attracted to me.

I dont understand what you mean [MENTION=85121]Hooo![/MENTION] with new "possibilities" ?

I think potencials I need with girls are confidence, material things, independence, style.
    Im working on these things but it takes time.

My goals towards girls is to be in control in relationship and during seduction process. I dont want to be dumped every time I try to enter relationship with a girl. I want to be with a girl or keep girl for as long as I want even if its years. I want equality and want girls to be interested in me as much as Im interested in them. My goal is to become more than just sex object or boring guy to girls.

- - - Updated - - -

On my current matter- well that computer girl was yesterday and I felt the way about her about the same what you write [MENTION=85121]Hooo![/MENTION] But today I almost dont feel sorry for her. But Im still blocked on FB and dont want to stalk her on dating site since today I found a better girl on Tinder. She seems sane and we been chatting all day besides we both are in same town right now since her mum lives here and she used to live her too. Really cute girl with makeup on and my type of monster without it.

So yeah like eminem said - Bitch' is they come they go, saturday to friday monday, monday to sunday yo !
    Last edited by pcmaster; 10-07-17 at 01:06 AM.

So update on this computer girl - she blocked me on FB.

I kinda felt like I rejected her when she said no one offers relationship to her. maybe she waited for me to offer her one?

But still I already told her from beginning - wheres point to chat when she dont want to go on a real date with me? But she said to talk about computers and exchange with experience. So we did do that a lot but today she called me user after I said thanks for her time.

Her last words to me before blocking -Yeah **** and I was hoping on relationship. Get lost user. Assholes everyone, just hope on them, herd of nerds.

Alright I had a feeling that she is crazy already from beginning but there was a lot of good things about her. Feel sorry for poor girl, I would have gone on date with her but she ended everything.

What you think guys about this situation? [MENTION=71386]TheEvilJester[/MENTION] [MENTION=85795]GLYC[/MENTION] [MENTION=85802]Snow White[/MENTION] [MENTION=85848]WiltedRose[/MENTION] [MENTION=78360]lovemenot[/MENTION]
    I haven't read every response in here, but. This is my take on things,

You messed up. She was inviting you over to her work so she was comfortable with you, you should have just gone over there and chatted with her for a short amount of time. Then you could have just said something jokingly and with a big smile on your face, like, "Hey, it looks like work has been stressing you out pretty bad, we better ease up that stress. So when are we going out for drinks together?". Instead, you acted whiney and insisted that you guys either go on a formal date, or you don't see each other at all. You need to be more flexible. Don't even bring up the topic of dating, that just complicates things. Show through your actions/words that your intentions are to be her lover.

She blocked you likely because you either acted aggressive or like an asshole, or some other reason (these are what I am banking on since she called you an asshole), i dont really know. Getting blocked is the clearest sign that there is literally no chance left with that woman. That's the cue for, "put a fork in it" cause it's over.

Maybe some of its getting lost in your English, I'm assuming it's not your first language. But this is what I'm getting.

And. No, you weren't supposed to ask her for a relationship. You were supposed to follow the playbook and let things naturally evolve slowly overtime. Instead you did something to piss her off, and you also tried to force things, "what's the point in chatting if we aren't going to go on a date". I would have just said, "Hey, it's great to hear from you again, say we should continue this talk over drinks, when are you free to get together?" Instead you came off butthurt. If she would have denied my offer, I would have said, "Alright, well, get in contact with me if you change your mind! I would love to hear about what you've been up to. Cheers!" And the next time she reached out, I would assume she changed her mind.

Communication and how you carry yourself is everything. You can make the same point in multiple ways. Notice how with my response, I also made it so that I didn't want to exclusively get to know her only over the phone either. And still suggested a date.

I think you need communication practice. You say you have a lack of confidence, so regularly work out, engage in physical activities, after 1-2 months you will feel better and naturally exert more confidence. Practice talking with women, ALL women. Short women, tall women, overweight women, thin women, beautiful women, ugly women, old women, young women. And just get good at talking with them. Banter with them, joke with them. Example, I'm standing at a grocery store line and a women comes up next to me with a box of cereal for checkout, my comment? "Looks like it's your day to cook again?" It's fun to do it.

However, you need to reevaluate how you communicate, I know Hooo has already brought this up. I've read some of your responses on here, (and no, im not a dating god, and the decider of all things that are right and wrong). But some of your responses are unsettling to say the least. There's a few topics where you posted a picture of a "I miss you" note with semen on it. The context where you posted it is really out of place and unsettling to say the least. You posted it on topics where women have been heartbroken by their boyfriends/lovers. That's going to disturb the shit out of those women. I'm all about having a laugh, and sharing humor, but reevaluate things. If that picture is your sense of humor, and you need to share that picture, share it with your actual buddies and laugh about it with them. Not random women looking for relationship advice/emotional support.

Cheers bud. Keep on keeping on.
    Last edited by GLYC; 10-07-17 at 03:29 AM.

Thanks for response GLYC. You seem like a nice guy towards girls and you showed me few openings where I could have made some progress with previous girl. I really have all or nothing attitude with girls I dont like that much. Maybe because I had it all for few times with some girls and Im not setting for less. Perhaps easy girls ruined me cause I was much nicer guy 9 months ago, before meeting first girl. I have quite a lot of experience with talking with girls at their work and their attention and focus is nowhere near as it is on dates. When on a date it means girl have given you a real chance.

Anyway I dont drink so not inviding girls to drink especialy those who dont drink too, like for example computer girl.

But as lovemenot pointed out, when girl can meet only at her work it means she's broken, like burned from previous relationship and not ready for new one. It makes sense cause I had experience with two girls like that.
    " Im on not a serial killer come have dinner with me." What else can I say?
    Thanks for suggestion to work out. It helped me a lot with feeling better 2 years ago when it was new for me. I still work out at least once a week. Have dumbells at home and doing some core exercises too.
    But you are right about talking with girls. I should start talk with them again since its been 3 years since I talked with multiple random girls everyday. Now have forgoten that confidence and became rusty.

Jeez condoms are so cheap on supermarkets these days. I see that pack of 3 is less than 1$ and pack of 12 Durex Feather light was 3$. So really big discounts on summer on brand condoms. I should stack up despite that still havent used previous two packs that I bought last year and this year. Hopefully things with girls will go weel and I will have chance to put a dent into my condom pile.

Sure on aliexpress they cost like 7 cents per piece but those are Chinese condoms so no thanks lol. I prefer ultra thin ones from a good brand.

So the girl Im chatting with on FB - the girl from Tinder with who I arranged to meet 9 days later for sub board ride down the river - She said its been a long time for her since she chatted with such a nice person. We been talking about relationships and she told me about her 4 year relationship that ended year ago and I told her what I been up to last 5 years and told her about forum too but didnt mention forum name since she could easy find me here since Im only one active Latvian.

Do you have to do the important stuff first?
    Do you enjoy sex? What is true (for you) about sex? What is true for you about ****ing with women ?

In which circumstances would you as a full grown man take shit from anyone?
    In which circumstances would you as a man give shit to anyone (and particularly any woman) for any reason?

You have the dhv (display of high value) theory wrong. You don't need social game. Sure it helps if u got a million bucks. But u don't need them.
    Forget about the values thing. I personally find it a bad model.

Do you have friends who are as "boring" as you are?
    What or who is the opposite of boring?
    What exactly do you mean when you say you are uninteresting or boring?

- - - Updated - - -

On your current problem: tell her (find a way) exactly what I wrote

Yes with girls I usually do important stuff first. Because I dont know what else to do.

Dont know if I enjoy sex cause never had it but I enjoy kissing and being close. When it comes to sex then going for it dont feels so nice as just kissing on a lips and touching above waist. I dont enjoy when girls touch my D because it does nothing for me and feels weird sometimes, besides I dont wanna cum. I been touching girls V and kinda got used to it but never went down on girl, cause never felt so hungry to eat them out lol. So far know only bad smell from V lol.

What is true for me about ****ing with women? Well I think its just a basic instict and most guys dont control themselves once they have a chance to have sex with girl. I kinda can think with my big head - yeah still have blood enough for big head even when small head is full with blood. Thats why I can easy stop and hold back. Think most guys have enough blood only for small head. I dont become animal I still think clearly theres no controling desire for me to go for release. - Even if I havent orgasmed for months. And this is not just because my body is in sleep mode, even after few times after making out with girl and being fully awake and having hours of erection. i really dont want to just fck any girl. Want love to come first and then have something meaningful and beautiful. Something good to remember without regrets. Orgasm is temporary. Love lasts ethernity. I get turned on more by love than lust.

I would take shit if my boss were angry because I dont want to lose job. Also I would take shit from girls if I see that not taking it dont makes anything better but just worse.
    I would give shit to girl if my patience is full or I have lost respect for a girl, or after being hurt by something girl does or says.

Think all my friends are boring. At least real life friends. Mostly because they talk about boring things and dont know anything about girls. To be honest I think my friends are more boring than I am. Its just they are loyal so that makes them my friends.

Opposite of boring is someone with great personality. I dont care if person is crazy cause its better to be crazy than be boring. In a good way of course.

I mean Im boring because socially I been living alone for years without having much company or anyone to talk to. So not very socially developed, still need to work on it. Also Im funny when I dont try to be fun and not funny when I try to be funny.

If you mean computer girl then I see better now that I dodged a bulled when she stopped contact cause she wasnt ready for dating anyway as some other members pointed out. Really have lost interest and moved on already. Have a date after 9 days with another girl Im chatting with right now.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEvilJester View Post
    There is always hope. Believe me, I know how you feel more than you could imagine. I've sort of lost sight of that hope myself. Maybe I'll find it again, maybe not. Lately, I've sort of focused on just accepting it and find a way to be happy anyway. Honestly, though, I would NOT recommend that. If you want a serious relationship, then you deserve to find that, not to compromise and have to live without.

I think the first step, really, is for you to get a better understanding of your own self. Do you want just a sex buddy? Do you want a more serious relationship? You need to know that because you can't enter into a relationship with somebody and be flip-flopping around on what it is you want. That wouldn't be fair to them, especially if they are clear with what they are looking for in a relationship. I also definitely feel you on not being a huge fan of dating.... but the thing is you are very unlikely to get into the boyfriend/girlfriend area without dating as well first.

I'm not going to say it is impossible, but it is unlikely. You really have to and SHOULD date somebody a little bit first to get to know them better and get a better idea of whether or not you two seem compatible. If you jump too quickly into boyfriend/girlfriend territory, you run the risk of doing so with the wrong person when maybe some time dating would have showed you they were the wrong person before you even got that far. Even worse, you run the risk of getting into a relationship with the wrong person.... who is really good at hiding that they are the wrong person until you are much deeper into the relationship.

What are your next steps? Honestly, that doesn't really matter as much as you may think. Your next steps could be any number of different paths. No two people are the same and not everybody has to walk the same path. I mean, a good exercise would be to start working on becoming more social, both with men and women, just in a friendly nature. It helps to maybe find a new hobby you enjoy, or further explore one you already enjoy. Even better if it is a social hobby somehow that you can share with other people. Do that completely without even thinking of it as an excuse to meet potential dates, do it just to have fun. You never know. An interesting gal may share your hobby and you'll meet her through that and you two will really hit it off.

Even if not, though, learning to be more comfortable socially with just people in general in a non-dating situation will help a little bit with doing the same in a dating situation. Beyond that, though, honestly the best way to start to get better at it is through practice. In other words, talk to women, ask women out. Sometimes you will get rejected, but even that is a learning experience. You'll learn better how to handle and bounce back from that rejection. You'll learn, as best you can, not to let it bother you.

There is always hope. You are NOT beyond hope. So, do not give up. But, more important than anything, for your own sake, learn how to be happy just through your own self. Learn how to be happy even without a relationship. That doesn't mean you shouldn't want a relationship, it's just a good relationship should merely be icing on the cake, not the whole cake itself. I know that is all easier said than done (good gravy, I know it), but don't you think you deserve that?

Good luck.
    Now when reading this I understand you was right about everything Jester. About dating first before relationship and not jumping into relationship with wrong partner. Also about learning how to be happy without a relationship.
    You was right about having hope too. Back then I had a faith that I didnt put into action yet. So hope was more theoretical. But now I see that things I didnt believed back then like for example dating sites, actually work and have bring many girls to me. I was so damn lucky and still are. Its like heaven have a plan for me.
    I have grown a lot during last half a year. Now Im more stable independed and happy on my own. Dont need a relationship anymore to stay away from my demons. Theres so many girls out there just waiting to be spoken to. Its not the guys who have approach aniexty. Its girls who cant start to talk first and expect guys to approach them. If things go as planed then by the end of the summer I will be machine - will be able even to talk with stranger girls.
    Last edited by pcmaster; 13-07-17 at 07:10 AM.

I am very happy to hear that you are doing much better. I hope very soon you will be able to be one of our success stories on this site. Hopefully when that happens, you will still come by. That will give you a whole new perspective to be able to help offer even more advice to others.

Good luck, friend!

See below
    Yes with girls I usually do important stuff first. Because I dont know what else to do.
    € I don't mean just girls. Do you find that you always have to do the important stuff first?
    Sometimes I find that I just need to relax, play a game or read a bit before I can go and do the housework.
    I wonder if you know what I mean?

Dont know if I enjoy sex cause never had it but I enjoy kissing and being close. When it comes to sex then going for it dont feels so nice as just kissing on a lips and touching above waist. I dont enjoy when girls touch my D because it does nothing for me and feels weird sometimes, besides I dont wanna cum. I been touching girls V and kinda got used to it but never went down on girl, cause never felt so hungry to eat them out lol. So far know only bad smell from V lol.
    €so can you imagine that you can enjoy something that you have never tried before? I find that i thought that pizza with sheeps cheese pineapple and tuna was really strange. And since I have tried it I find it immensely and strangely satisfying. Can you imagine making an experience like that in your life?

What is true for me about ****ing with women? Well I think its just a basic instict and most guys dont control themselves once they have a chance to have sex with girl. I kinda can think with my big head - yeah still have blood enough for big head even when small head is full with blood. Thats why I can easy stop and hold back. Think most guys have enough blood only for small head. I dont become animal I still think clearly theres no controling desire for me to go for release. - Even if I havent orgasmed for months. And this is not just because my body is in sleep mode, even after few times after making out with girl and being fully awake and having hours of erection. i really dont want to just fck any girl. Want love to come first and then have something meaningful and beautiful. Something good to remember without regrets. Orgasm is temporary.
    Love lasts ethernity. I get turned on more by love than lust.
    €€Can you imagine sharing a meaningful and beautiful memory - something to remember- with a beautiful woman whom you don't know very well yet? Isn't that what love is made out of, sharing loving and beautiful time together?

I would take shit if my boss were angry because I dont want to lose job. Also I would take shit from girls if I see that not taking it dont makes anything better but just worse.
    I would give shit to girl if my patience is full or I have lost respect for a girl, or after being hurt by something girl does or says.

That's what I mean: if you take shit from your boss once- it's ok. If you let him treat you like shit, will that make you stay in the job?
    If you take shit from a woman you don't know yet , how do you expect she will continue treating you?
    And there is two ways dealing with shit: one is to throw it back (with various degrees of force). The other is politely refusing to take any and maybe suggesting that they can keep it for themselves.
    A third way is to just take it and say thank you.
    And all of them work in some situations. However most of the time 2 of those ways don't work.

Think all my friends are boring. At least real life friends. Mostly because they talk about boring things and dont know anything about girls. To be honest I think my friends are more boring than I am. Its just they are loyal so that makes them my friends. €€And you still hang out with them. Even Tough they are "boring". You have two options here: become more interesting, or stay the way you are.
    I'm boring too and perfectly happy with it. What do you want?

Opposite of boring is someone with great personality. I dont care if person is crazy cause its better to be crazy than be boring. In a good way of course.
    € so you think every extrovert has a great personality? Or that not being introverted or boring somehow means you have a better character?

I mean Im boring because socially I been living alone for years without having much company or anyone to talk to. So not very socially developed, still need to work on it. Also Im funny when I dont try to be fun and not funny when I try to be funny.
    € what do you want? You want to not be living alone and be crazy and have company?

If you mean computer girl then I see better now that I dodged a bulled when she stopped contact cause she wasnt ready for dating anyway as some other members pointed out. Really have lost interest and moved on already. Have a date after 9 days with another girl Im chatting with right now.
    At least 10 characters
    If you think I am insulting you with my post or bashing you: You do not get the point.
    I am not here to insult or bash anyone. I offer up my free time to help. Take from my post what is useful to you.
    If you are angry about my post or myself, then please stop and think how that happened. Usually that is the way the brain responds if a critical belief system is challenged (its called cognitive dissonance). If you have trouble with it please answer in the thread. I will come back to you.

So just came back from a date.

So we met on a middle of the bridge. I saw this pretty young thing - she was on a phone. I came close and asked : Ance?(her name) She said Hi and I said Hi. I said this is for you. And gave her a huge red rose. Then we talked as we went to a river to ride a sub boards. So we rided those boards for like hour across the river around the island while talking sometimes. Then went home and talked even more. We came to the street live and then I said - Dinga ding, its time to suck my cock ! Ha has just kidding I didnt said that but she said good luck and I said you too and we parted forever until I will call her again.

U didn't answer my last post

Quote Originally Posted by Hooo! View Post
    U didn't answer my last post
    Yes Hooo! Its in my mind all the time. Its about time I find time for my own topic rather than help all the others on forum.

€ I don't mean just girls. Do you find that you always have to do the important stuff first?
    Sometimes I find that I just need to relax, play a game or read a bit before I can go and do the housework.
    I wonder if you know what I mean?
    I ussualy dont do important stuff first. Mostly just doing it last. For example when I have to go to work I sit at PC till last minute and then only starting getting ready for work. Not always but often. About housework I ussualy dont do it at all, because I dont get paid for it.

€so can you imagine that you can enjoy something that you have never tried before? I find that i thought that pizza with sheeps cheese pineapple and tuna was really strange. And since I have tried it I find it immensely and strangely satisfying. Can you imagine making an experience like that in your life?
    I can imagine I could enjoy new things. Im pretty sure I would enjoy sex and get addicted to it. What holds me back is that I dont want it to be just naked pleasure for few minutes. Want something meaningful something that I wont regret for rest of my life. Theres been nice girls that I have met but in the end no one of them was nice. So basicaly I dont want to have just one night stand or sex to be the last date. Want sex to be start of something new in a relationship.

€€Can you imagine sharing a meaningful and beautiful memory - something to remember- with a beautiful woman whom you don't know very well yet? Isn't that what love is made out of, sharing loving and beautiful time together?
    I can imagine that. In fact had some nice and sweet second dates with girls where we been close and doing a lot of things without sex. The feeling was so nice and binding that even next day we both felt unusually good. But yeah it didnt last for long and still havent been past 4th date with any girl. Thats what I think about sex too - maybe it can keep people together for a little longer while but not prevent relationship from falling apart and breakup.

That's what I mean: if you take shit from your boss once- it's ok. If you let him treat you like shit, will that make you stay in the job?
    If you take shit from a woman you don't know yet , how do you expect she will continue treating you?
    And there is two ways dealing with shit: one is to throw it back (with various degrees of force). The other is politely refusing to take any and maybe suggesting that they can keep it for themselves.
    A third way is to just take it and say thank you.
    And all of them work in some situations. However most of the time 2 of those ways don't work.
    Think that would make me stay in the job. Since Im ussed that nobody likes me at work and I dont try to like people or be likeable too.
    If I take shit from a girl who i dont know yet then I expect her to treat me nice since Im being better to her than she is being to me.
    € so you think every extrovert has a great personality? Or that not being introverted or boring somehow means you have a better character?
    Well introverts like extroverted people. I think yeah - not being introverted or boring do means you have a better character.
    € what do you want? You want to not be living alone and be crazy and have company?
    Of course I dont want to be living alone. Think everyone would like a company, including myself too. Dont want to be exactly crazy but want to be at least interesting.

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast