+ Follow This Topic

Thread: torn between the TWO...help..

torn between the TWO...help..

PLEASE I REALLY NEED YOUR ADVICE..i don't know what to do..help!

my BF and i have been dating for 2 years..i'm having a serious relationship with him..the fact is he wants me to be the One and i want Him to be the one too..but i fell in love with my best friend because of common interests..he's fun and really sweet, a real gentlemen..unlike my BF..i fell in love with my best friend bcoz my BF doesn't have the qualities that i was looking for a guy..

BEFORE, i would tell a few info about my best friend.. it was ok, bcoz they were good friends and my BF likes him bcoz he's a good guy..but NOW that he knows that i like him..(bcoz i confessed to him when he saw my Inbox) he made me delete his contact number, email, ALL!! We had a long fight, about 2 months, and i almost broke up with him but he was very special to me.. anyway, the messages were sweet but again, i haven't got the idea that he likes me bcoz i know that he is really close to girls..my BF said i did it behind his back..and i explained to him that i don't have any intention about "US" (me and my best friend) and now, he is dating some girls..CUTE girls..and Another information..we are very far from each other..he is in another country..*sigh that's why..

i like them both..BUT..

i want to choose my best friend bcoz we share common interests which my BF hates, he makes me laugh, a lot..and other facts..BUT i don't have any idea that he likes me too..and if i choose him I'M afraid that i will make a BIG mistake..

i want to choose my Boy Friend, i like him bcoz he is my BF?? no, what is special in him is he really don't like other girls..and i know that..coz he never speak to other girls..he is very loyal..

whom will i choose? i'm torn between the TWO..TT_TT

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    you have to decide for yourself which one you'd rather be with...

or better yet, don't date any of them because you're selfish.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

OK I consider myself a good guy and this smells of bull to me:

"what is special in him is he really don't like other girls"

That seems off...Sorry If I offend.

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional View Post
    you have to decide for yourself which one you'd rather be with...

or better yet, don't date any of them because you're selfish.

raverboy
    I agree with you Raverboy. Selfishness!!! Examine yourself. Your feelings. And you'll find the answer.
    "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away"

Feh, neither guy deserves to be jerked around by your inability to make up your mind. Dump the boyfriend, and leave the best friend in peace, then figure out why you don't respect yourself enough to pick a boy that has the qualities you want in the first place.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."