+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How do you girls usually respond to texts/messages/etc to someone youre interested in

How do you girls usually respond to texts/messages/etc to someone youre interested in

I might be over thinking it just a little bit, but I'm going to ask this anyways since I'm curious. How do you respond to a guy you're interested in? For example, I'm pretty sure this high school girl is interested in me, and i talked to her for a bit on facebook. She responded quite fast and most of the responses were filled with text laughs (bahha,haha,lols, lmfaos, etc). Anyways... i was the last one to respond and it was more of a statement than a question, but it could of still been answered with something you know. So, what I'm getting at is... why do you think she didn't text back something? If it's not a question do you just not answer or what? I don't get it :/. Hope you know what I'm talking about...

It's not that I'm upset, I'm just wondering, cuz i mean i could see that she maybe thought i ended the conversation...
    Last edited by Sickem123; 09-12-12 at 10:12 AM.

A lot of emotions but laughing is a good sign too. Depending on what it was she might have taken it as a statement. It happened to me last night with some girl. I asked her a questionable she thought it was a statement.

I think she took it as a statement. Of course it depends on the situtation, but I would not necessarily respond to it because it could mean that you think with that you ended the conversation.

Stop trying to read someone over FB. If you want to know if she is interested in you or not, talk to her in person and read her facial expressions and body language....you know like the way people did it in the olden days.

I find it hard to read people through texts or online messages, because the way things are typed doesn't necessarily express what the person is saying. It sounds like the conversation was going good if she was responding pretty quickly and seemed to be laughing, I wouldn't worry too much about her not answering the last one you sent, especially if you said it was more of a statement. Try hanging out in person and see how she acts, then you'll get a better of idea of how she feels about you.

With the guy I'm into, I answer him quickly when he messages me. If I'm talking to a few different people, he's the one that gets answered before others do.

I agree with what Ashley89said though , hang out in person, it'll give you a better idea of how she feels... and in-person interaction's typically much better anyhow.

Sometimes people are bored online and will talk to anyone. Just like with speaking, some people when they chat over use some facial expressions or particular words as a habbit. So if she is saying lol all the time dont actually think she is laughing. I do this myself and I can tell you, Im not laughing. She is a high school girl, teenage girls chage their behaviour all the time depending on where they are and who they are with. She might chat to you online but not in person, but dont take it personally if that is the case. Teenage girls change their mind all the time and hardly ever know what they want for certain. Keep chatting online and see how it goes for atleast a month and try it in person then.