+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: I want to Kill my exes. Literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Villo View Post
    Nope. Homicidal sorts come in all different sizes, shapes and forms. You should allow a professional to decide who is and who isn't truly a "homicidal maniac" based on a formal psychological assessment, rather than trying to play at being an online armchair psychoanalyst.

Then you have as much or more of an anger management problem that the OP, which is pretty disturbing.

Well, actually that's really bad advice. If you have so much unmanaged rage that you've already physically assaulted someone with a box cutter and you're pleased by the prospect of seeing your smiling reflection in someone's blood who you gleefully tortured (even if just in your imagination), like the OP, you NEED change more than you need air to breath ... because you are officially a danger to all other people around you.
    You are so right. I am not a professional just giving my view. You are not a professional and no one else here is either. Point made.

Oh, I know I have anger issues. I have had help, and I have made it through. ONCE again I will say, what I WANT and what I actually DO are two different things. Being able to differentiate is very important which people also need to understand.

When it comes to her dating, if all was well and they just left, then I think that isn't her fault. Being yourself is important. The fact that this has caused her to think and feel this way, is where her needing help comes in. Like I said earlier, I don't think these relationships are the cause of her problems, I think it is something deeper. It was for me when I sought help for anger and depression.

I am a danger to people around me. More so the people I choose to avoid and don't associate with that only bring negativity in my life.

My whole point with what I posted, is being negative doesn't influence a person to get help. Being on someone and pushing them down more, DOES not make them get help. So if you feel the OP needs help, be encouraging for it and give as much positive influence you can, otherwise you will make this person take off and who knows what could happen.

Least I can say I told her methods to help, and where to seek good help from for free and within her means. SOME people on here just wanted to bash, and good for them. Only hope someone doesn't come into their lives that was bashed on when seeking help.

I am done here. If a narrow window is all someone sees, then have fun sitting on a seal and only looking out that narrow view because you felt high and mighty on your rotten wooden ledge. Some of us are out here fighting to make life the best that it can be despite our downfalls and poor circumstances, even upbringing. If your scared fine, but I don't fear people like this, no one is just this way for no reason, but then again that is why I am in school for what I am. I don't just think one thing and run with it. I think from experience and apply it.

The best advice is from those who have suffered through something, and managed to survive.
    “I was never really insane except upon occasions when my heart was touched.” ― Edgar Allan Poe

Wish for a pile of shit to turn into gold hard enough and guess what? It's still a heaping pile of shit.

Bleed, just go get help, if you need more advice and help to find the proper resources for your area, PM me, I will help you look. I am sorry you have these feelings and I understand the mistakes you have made and I feel for you. You just need to realize that your ex's are not the pitfall for your rage, and no person ever should be. You are young and struggling, and one day, despite all this mess you will find your way. We all tend to as long as we try to become better people.
    “I was never really insane except upon occasions when my heart was touched.” ― Edgar Allan Poe

Wish for a pile of shit to turn into gold hard enough and guess what? It's still a heaping pile of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyFromFriends View Post
    you tell her namethename, bitch is a danger to us all imo
    I think your inbreeding is a danger to the human race.

I leave for a few short hours and this thread blows up...

I wish I could address all of it, but I'm going to just do some quick bullets because its late and my dog is laying on my leg.

UnderTheMoon --

The OP isn't here asking for help any longer, I've given her a number of outs, most of us have already suggested mental and emotional help, and the core of the OPs being has led her to shy away from anything we could possibly assist her with. Instead the negativity, anger, and darkness that she chooses to exhibit is for her own personal pleasure. What she is doing may have started as a cry for help as we would all like to believe, now its a cry for attention.

I also don't agree that we all have violent tendencies. I wouldn't agree that we all even have violent thoughts. My default setting isn't smashing things and destroying... that is and has always been counterproductive in my eyes despite my personal hardships, of which I've had many. Everyone is different, and I think its unfair for us all to make generalizations based on our limited understanding of the greater population. If what you say is true, this wouldn't be such a hotbutton issue as we would have had many more destructive, in depth, mortifying threads similar to this one, of which, so far, we've seen seldom of.

Meanwhile, I think Namemyname may have been a little judgmental with the psychotic bit, but originally the premise was to try and help, of that I've tried multiple times, and given many suggestions, even to the point of assisting with helpful materials in lieu of actual medical assistance, and still, the fish doesn't bite. What else would you have us do? Understanding can only go so far before we too, must give up. You can't help anyone who isn't ready to accept help.

Internal, you have a victim mentality. You have to stop thinking of yourself as a victim, and your anger will disappear. You also have disproportionate view of how much you have been wronged. Put yourself in those men's shoes, now imagine someone doing to you what you want to do to them, for the same that they have done to you, and you will see, it just doesn't make sense. Another thing is, your satisfaction will be momentary, but the consequences will be permanent. You will live with it for the rest of your life, and perhaps eternity. You will bear the consequences one way or another, and all of that for an illusional momentary satisfaction. You will dread the consequences, I can assure you. Focus on the consequences of your actions and the disproportionality of them. It's also a huge waste of time, to perpetuate negative emotions, when you could be feeling happiness.
    Last edited by toknow; 06-07-13 at 06:33 PM.

hahha, this is funny, we all do. We all have a dream where we get to kill some of our exes and some few others, however shouldn't we focus more on our active live instead on our inactive version of our life ? for example i like reading different websites, i like to improve myself. Regarding ex-gf hmmm, it is a bit obvious we are all connected somehow, i think you should join solomon-layb.com and keep your mind aside, killing is not good... what do you think ? should we start killing eachother ? )

Are you sure you don't have a personality disorder? Entertain the idea that these disorders are not just on the DSM because psychiatrists want to keep themselves 'entertained'. I'll break it down:

a) what do the responses on here tell you thus far? Do they tell you that you're unique and the only woman to be hurt by men? No.
    b) are they telling you that your emotional response to being hurt is abnormal? Yes.
    c) are they telling you that having a few 'I wish he would get hit by a bus!' thoughts are normal after getting hurt? Yes. BUT plotting to kill and having these thoughts become routine, detailed and all-consuming is not.

So you've invested a few months - you seriously think you've 'wasted' your life? I invested 8 years into a man literally changed overnight; that's 8 years, not 8 months. I have never fantasized about killing him for a second; at worst, I wished him bad karma because despite everything else, he also left me in debt. But such is a life.

Your coping mechanisms are piss poor. Seek help - people with BPD often report similar feelings to you when it comes to hurt/rejection so don't be so quick to discount everything 'psychiatric'. If you were reacting normally, everyone who has posted thus far would not be secretly (or not so secretly) thinking "this chick is insane!".

Most of us get hurt in relationships - many times with varying degrees of severity. You can either let these feelings cripple you, land you in jail and turn you into someone who never has another relationship again (which at your age, is a very long time) OR you can get help and recognize that it's not typical to feel this intensely over a few short-term relationships. It's up to you.

Quote Originally Posted by UnderTheMoon View Post
    You are so right. I am not a professional just giving my view. You are not a professional and no one else here is either. Point made.
    You wouldn't know whether or not I or someone else here is or isn't a professional. My point was that you - the person making psychic assumptions about the OPs homicidal statements - isn't in a position to make psychic assumptions about the OPs homicidal statements.

My whole point with what I posted, is being negative doesn't influence a person to get help. Being on someone and pushing them down more, DOES not make them get help. So if you feel the OP needs help, be encouraging for it and give as much positive influence you can, otherwise you will make this person take off and who knows what could happen.
    Not true. In psychological therapy milieus, the good cop / bad cop model works wonders. Sometimes the truth is negative and it still needs to be stated, to help someone heal. Speaking for myself only, there's nothing I wrote to the OP - negative or not - that wasn't appropriate and potentially very helpful. It's never going to sound like peaches and cream when you hold up a mirror to someone and tell them they need to get psychological help because they sound mentally ill. And yet that needs to be said.

The best advice is from those who have suffered through something, and managed to survive.
    And some of the worst advice comes from people who suffered through something and managed to survive. That's because "just surviving" isn't necessarily enough to keep that person from projecting their distorted ideas onto a fellow sufferer. Like you, overly-protecting the OP, when what she really needs to hear is the truth about how slashing people with box cutters and getting off on death-torture fantasies means she needs to either walk into a psychiatrist's office immediately, or go down to the police station and empty out her thoughts there.

Quote Originally Posted by LifeInflux View Post
    IMeanwhile, I think Namemyname may have been a little judgmental with the psychotic bit
    I believe I called her "psychopathic", to be sure. Psychopaths are the ones who commit violent crimes and have zero remorse.

Quote Originally Posted by Villo View Post
    the person making psychic assumptions about the OPs homicidal statements - isn't in a position to make psychic assumptions about the OPs homicidal statements.
    Hilarious that you come here trying to sound so informed and intelligent, yet you seem to think that diagnosing psychological disorders makes one "psychic".

Abject fail, dear.

Paging Mistress Cleo!!!

Well, I stepped away for a bit, and I understand what is being said and I understand what I was trying to say. That is all that really matters at this point in time and will matter 5,000 posts from now. Taking a step back and rereading this is just funny now. :/ I am agreeing to disagree and hope that everyone else on here is doing well with their own personal lives. Flux, Thanks for understanding what I was trying to say, and when I look at how you put it, I get it. Your right. Mr. Monocle.

InternalBleed, I'm guessing you're a bunny boiling, psycho, like Jodi Arias..which would explain a lot. You're probably amazing in the sack, but have nothing else to offer in any other area in life.

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    InternalBleed, I'm guessing you're a bunny boiling, psycho, like Jodi Arias..which would explain a lot. You're probably amazing in the sack, but have nothing else to offer in any other area in life.
    Judging by the ridiculous amount of time you've spent on the internet, based on the number of posts you've made on this forum alone...you must have so much to offer the world.....LOL, nah! XD
    Who the hell has almost 3,000 posts and can't even tell trolling when they see it?
    You guys (in general) aren't a very clever bunch, are you?

Since some of you people seem to have been genuinely alarmed, I'll spell out the obvious for you:

1. No, I have not been planning on killing anyone. And even if I were, if I was stupid enough to admit it in detail over the internet in a post with my IP address attached to it...well, I probably wouldn't have been very successful at it anyway, now would I?

2. No, I didn't cut anybody with a damn box cutter. No, I didn't break any of my stuff: I like my stuff. I'm sure you get the point.

3. Some of you need to chill, LOL. This is the internet.

It's good to know my acting skills are so good that even people who can't actually see or hear me will believe the most bullcrap story ever, though. Do you think I should pursue a career in acting? I've thought about it sometimes.

Anybody with half a brain cell should've been able to tell that this was some bullsh*t trolling...so either you've all got pea brains, or I'm just a really good actor/storyteller, LOL.

LOL, in all seriousness: I troll occasionally, since it's mildly entertaining to make up the weirdest sh*t and have people eat it up. But anyway, I've got better things to do now...unlike some people, I won't be having time to accumulate several thousands of posts on here...LOL. This is enough for me.

Peace out, everyone
    Last edited by InternalBleed; 08-07-13 at 06:22 AM.

Har de har har!

If you are a troll, then I hope you know that's still a type of mental illness. When your need for attention, shock value and some twisted kind of "power" isn't filled by strangers online, you will turn to higher pursuits in your real life. To even concoct such violent visuals is still psychopathic within itself. Healthy, adjusted people simply don't think this way. So, you're not any better off psychologically than when you were planning murders. In many ways, you're worse, actually.

So, jokes on you, babe! You're just as sick as you were 15 minutes ago.

Totally irrelevant post there Bleed, nobody here cares whether your post was real or imagined, you're damaged and need help either way.

Quote Originally Posted by namemyname View Post
    Har de har har!

If you are a troll, then I hope you know that's still a type of mental illness. When your need for attention, shock value and some twisted kind of "power" isn't filled by strangers online, you will turn to higher pursuits in your real life. To even concoct such violent visuals is still psychopathic within itself. Healthy, adjusted people simply don't think this way. So, you're not any better off psychologically than when you were planning murders. In many ways, you're worse, actually.

So, jokes on you, babe! You're just as sick as you were 15 minutes ago.
    Trolling makes me worse off than than I'd be if I were actually contemplating murder? I shall remember that nugget of internet wisdom.

All horror writers and directors must be "psychopathic", too: Somebody has to come up with some pretty sick and horrifying visuals in order to write that stuff, after all. You should tell the guy who wrote the SAW movies that he's psychopathic: I'm sure you can make him realize that he must have a serious problem...why not write to Stephen King, too, while you're at it...they must all be sick with those kind of imaginations...LOL.

Also, approximately how many people have you helped with your gift for expertly diagnosing people over the internet? Just wondering.

O, wise sages of loveforum.net, nothing gets past you guys
    Carl Jung should bow to you guys...lol...you were all on a psychoanalytical prowess before I told you it was all nonsense.

Anyway, I'm seriously not reading anymore of these BS internet psychological theories, LOL. You guys have fun continuing to come up with them, but frankly, this is getting old. Bye *Log out*
    Last edited by InternalBleed; 08-07-13 at 07:18 AM.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast