+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Girl dumped me to get back with her old boyfriend.

Girl dumped me to get back with her old boyfriend.

Hey guys so about two weeks ago this girl and I started dating, we have known each other for like 14 years and have always gone to the same school and been in the same class. We have always been great friends but this summer it felt like we just got much closer with each other. About a month ago she broke up with her boyfriend of 2 years and since I have had feelings for her for quite some time and the same goes for her two, me and her started talking and hanging out more until about three weeks ago we became "official". Everything was going amazing for about a week and a half. We hung out most days but because of school and sports we didn't have the time in that week to go on a date yet. In just one week we had gotten much closer than we ever were before and if this is useful at all we got as far as kissing in that first week. Anyways, about two weeks ago she basically friend zoned me and then a couple days later got back together with her old boyfriend. What is bothering me is that we are still great friends in all but I still have all these feelings for her and she still acts like she likes me alot and it is killing me seeing her with her boyfriend that she has broken up with like 5 different times now and having a feeling deep down that she still really likes me. I am just asking for some advice on what I should do in this situation, should I tell her how I still feel about her, should I just wait, or should I do something else?? If anyone could help me out that would be amazing!!

I used to date one chick who had broken up with her boyfriend. Probably that was her boyfriend who broke up with her. Anyway, she kept telling how amazing that guy was and what he did to her. It was soooooo annoying. I had to get rid of her.