+ Follow This Topic
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Plan B... help please...

Quote Originally Posted by vaneigem View Post
    I do know that turning 18 comes with legal repurcussions, (but legality hardly defines how mature a person actually is)
    No, it doesn't define maturity. In-fact it is difficult to define what maturity means in words. How ever, for a lack of better terms...it does define when your ass is going to be thrown in prison or not. I think that is all that matters here.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole View Post
    vashti, I agree with vaneigem. You're going too far with your sense of responsibility to look out for your children. I'm appalled that you would be so quick to ruin a kid's life b/c he had consensual sex with your daughter. And yes, he's still a kid despite what the law says. I guarantee that when your daughter turns 18, you will still think of her as one too.
    Since when are you such a nice guy? Hell, I would kill the guy just for fun. Probably use a vacuum in some creative way too. If I had a 15 year old daughter and she had her vagina vacuumed by a dirty vacuum cleaner that could potential cause infections I would kill the kid for the aggravation he has caused me and her and for being a dumbass. We have to many dumbassses as it is, we won't miss one.

I hope that this girl is pregnant. I love when reality bites people in the ass, it is like a sweet symphony to my ears. I also hope there are complications with the birth because of the vacuum cleaner and they have to take care for a child who is handicap or worse.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 10-11-08 at 04:01 AM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

I agree with the parents and OV. I would go berserk. More reasons for me to not become a parent.
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

Do people not have any self control over their emotions and feelings?

Stupidity breads stupidity...I'm going to have to agree with DM about how only a select few should be allowed to reproduce. Forced natural selection.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Neo...
    Whole issue is about 15 y.o having sex! so why do You think all the time i'm talking about 15 y.o??? ...
    I wazzzz here

Quote Originally Posted by 1averagejoe View Post
    Do people not have any self control over their emotions and feelings?

Stupidity breads stupidity...I'm going to have to agree with DM about how only a select few should be allowed to reproduce. Forced natural selection.
    Yes. Ironically I wouldn't allow DM to reproduce.
    Don't expect anything.

Ok look, Yes the law is against me. her being 15 she is immature. im 18 yes im immature. immature and irrational are very similar things vashti. honestly im very close with my family and i have a niece and if i found out she was having sex (she is 14) i would be very angry. i have an understanding of your side of it.

NOW,
    assualting the morility of my girlfriend, her as a person and all the people assaulting her parents.
    STFU, you don't know them her or me. you can't make good judgement calls on the situation nor can you lead to a even SLIGHT rational assumption.

they are great people. great parents, and by far an amazing girl. now as for a 15 yr old girl not having pubically matureness and no boobs? did your parents isolate you? she is just shy of a D and as mature as a 17 yr old girl. still like vashti said a long shot off fully mature. now as for all this USELESS BICKERING and fighting can we end it?

And as for the BS of not using a condom? you think im that dumb? i used one. did i put it on right? im pretty sure, i never went through condom put on classes. did it break YES, 1/4 condoms by statistics will fail. it was our 20 something time having sex. so by standards it worked out quite well, if you don't believe me? not my problem be decietful to yourself.

WHETHER IT WAS WRONG OR RIGHT,

I just wanna know if Plan B is actually AS effective as it says.

ALSO,

Vashti GIVIN your position as a mother assuming it was my daughter? i could safely assume i would do ALMOST everything you stated EXCEPT charge him with the B.S. my daughter would be in MORE trouble than himself. (except for the breaks, bruises and injuries i might inflict.)

Quote Originally Posted by OneLastHope View Post
    Ok look, Yes the law is against me. her being 15 she is immature. im 18 yes im immature. immature and irrational are very similar things vashti. honestly im very close with my family and i have a niece and if i found out she was having sex (she is 14) i would be very angry. i have an understanding of your side of it.

NOW,
    assualting the morility of my girlfriend, her as a person and all the people assaulting her parents.
    STFU, you don't know them her or me. you can't make good judgement calls on the situation nor can you lead to a even SLIGHT rational assumption.

they are great people. great parents, and by far an amazing girl. now as for a 15 yr old girl not having pubically matureness and no boobs? did your parents isolate you? she is just shy of a D and as mature as a 17 yr old girl. still like vashti said a long shot off fully mature. now as for all this USELESS BICKERING and fighting can we end it?

And as for the BS of not using a condom? you think im that dumb? i used one. did i put it on right? im pretty sure, i never went through condom put on classes. did it break YES, 1/4 condoms by statistics will fail. it was our 20 something time having sex. so by standards it worked out quite well, if you don't believe me? not my problem be decietful to yourself.

ALSO,

Vashti GIVIN your position as a mother assuming it was my daughter? i could safely assume i would do ALMOST everything you stated EXCEPT charge him with the B.S. my daughter would be in MORE trouble than himself. (except for the breaks, bruises and injuries i might inflict.)
    As I said before, she will not end up pregnant. No worries there. However, I worry about the thoughts from this post and others that you have made.

Now that you have your answer, you may relax and live life as a wiser man. Correct?

I will try to not respond to things said in this post. But I must say do not take advantage of girls like this again.
    Last edited by lesa; 10-11-08 at 05:25 AM.
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

NOW,

ALSO,

We know enough about her parents to make that judgment. Don't expect me to take the words of a person who vacuums a vagina seriously.

I'm sorry...I can't get over the vacuum. lmfao, classic.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    did it break YES, 1/4 condoms by statistics will fail.
    Where are these statistics?

Because I've had sex way more than 4 times and none of which have ever failed.

Also, what do you define as "failure"?

Is it that the condom has broken?

Is it that the condom was put on incorrectly?

Is it that the condom slipped off during sex?

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Where are these statistics?

Because I've had sex way more than 4 times and none of which have ever failed.

Also, what do you define as "failure"?

Is it that the condom has broken?

Is it that the condom was put on incorrectly?

Is it that the condom slipped off during sex?
    Yea, I had no idea that condoms only have a 75% success rate.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    OneLastHope: if her parents are so "okay" with her dating an 18 year old, why are you worried about going to jail? It just seems to me that if I knew my kid was dating someone, especially someone older, I would expect that sex, or at least the possibility of sex, would be a very real factor. Her mom knows you are having sex, right? That's what you said... Surely she knows that sex can cause pregnancy. It seems she was willing to take the risk.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Pettit-Papillon says:

"Neo... Whole issue is about 15 y.o having sex! so why do You think all the time i'm talking about 15 y.o??? ..."

huh? I don't understand what you are trying to say. Your posts sound like they are attacking me even though we both agree 15 yr olds shouldn't be having sex.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Let me answer tomorrow cause I need to sleep,5 hours left and I need to wake up. I know there is still nice evening in America but here is night,actually monday already and I have something like studies But I think this thread won't let me sleep nice tonight argghhh
    Goodnight Loveforum and Neo too

Small digression.Actually sometimes I think that name of this forum should be HateForum not LoveForum Too many people with explosive personalities just can't stand other people's opinions .
    I wazzzz here

You guys are arguing to much and not celebrating. It is time to celebrate for we as a culture have invented a new contraceptive once again! Behold, 100% effective contraceptive:

Or you can go with the automated contraceptive preventing birth with out the need of your attention:

Comes with Super suck mode for those unexpected ejaculation or the soft suck for maximum pleasure while you prevent unwanted pregnancies.

*POCKET TEEN BAG CONTRACEPTIVE VACUUM CLEANER COMING SOON!*

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast