+ Follow This Topic
Page 33 of 36 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: Maybe I'm just not a fun guy...

BAMF??? Haters who will hate? You've really lost me now.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Bad Ass Mother ****er.

Swag: http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/swag

Yup, that's the ticket.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    Bad Ass Mother ****er.

Swag: http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/swag
    Oh dear....I thought we were having success.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Now he's obsessing about some sort of metrosexual makeover, thinking it's going to be the big difference in his life. Still blaming his appearance instead of his attitude.

Lol, I didn't mean to suggest metrosexual..on the other hand, if it gets girls...and I'll have muscles to kick any guy's ass who thinks it's gay.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    Lol, I didn't mean to suggest metrosexual..on the other hand, if it gets girls...and I'll have muscles to kick any guy's ass who thinks it's gay.
    Oh, Hon...

Lol, that's real vague. Whatcha thinking, basil?

thinking 'facepalm'

lol care to explain why?

A bus-boy has next to no interaction with the public. Why would you want a job where you're virtually invisible? It this part of your social anxiety, that is forces you to pick a job where you know you'll not have to talk to the public or make eye contact?
    (serious question)
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Because only meatheads talk about kicking the ass of another guy. LR, the thing you've really got going for you is that you're NOT a meathead.

I worked with a guy who used to talk like that.....and the girls in the staffroom (all educated, early 20's women) would exchange glances and eyerolls.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    A bus-boy has next to no interaction with the public. Why would you want a job where you're virtually invisible? It this part of your social anxiety, that is forces you to pick a job where you know you'll not have to talk to the public or make eye contact?
    (serious question)
    Actually, at my busser job, there was a TON: I got lots of tips from the servers because I was pre-bussing tables and getting refills for guests. And naturally the guests like to add comments/interact, or at least since it was Disneyland they really like employees to be individual and not faceless.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    Because only meatheads talk about kicking the ass of another guy. LR, the thing you've really got going for you is that you're NOT a meathead.

I worked with a guy who used to talk like that.....and the girls in the staffroom (all educated, early 20's women) would exchange glances and eyerolls.
    Thanks. I never wanted to be a meathead; only been in two fights, not particularly eager to go find any more either. My remark was more about the fact that, for my corrections major, I want to bulk up and learn fighting techniques. That way, in the prisons or outside, I'll be able to defend myself. I've a low temper and get aggressive somewhat easily, so maybe I might end up abusing those abilities (not on the job, though).

Well at Disney yes.. everyone is expected to act a certain way with the guests. Is your application for bussing at Disney again or is this just at a regular restaurant where you wouldn't be expected to interact with the guests?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Page 33 of 36 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast