+ Follow This Topic

Thread: what do you think when they don't text back?

what do you think when they don't text back?

if your s.o. doenst text back, what goes through your head? do you start to worry and get negative or do you stay positive?

I certainly wouldn't worry - I know that his world doesn't revolve around me. If he doesn't text back, I figure he's busy and he will get back to me when he can.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Could be a number of things but the point is to not let someone else control u like that. U shouldn't be obsessing over a text reply. That's just sad. You need to love yourself enough to be happy with yourself instead of needing a text to validate yourself. Being paranoid that the person is cheating, ignoring or rejecting you is insecurity and that is such an unpleasant human emotion. Try to find things u enjoy to do and make u feel good about yourself and your girlfriend will reply when she's ready

My ex was really bad for not responding to my texts and it really annoyed me but I sadly got used to being ignored by her. I love people that respond straight away or at least within an hour of being texted but as long as when they do reply they at least mention why they didn't reply before would be nice. In a perfect world your friend/partner/whatever would reply within 30mins of you texting them but if not then its not the end of the world.

I hope my next girlfriend is someone who responds fairly quickly to texts. Especially when your trying to make plans and they take forever to respond, that just annoys me so much. Even worse is when the person you are texting replies instantly for a few texts but then as soon as you ask to meet up or something like that, they seem to disappear for hours then "forget" to reply -_-

But people can genuinely be too busy to text, especially if they are at work or what not.