+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My Broken Heart story

My Broken Heart story

Well my storys pretty different. So I was like 6 and i went on vacation to overseas since my family was there and there i made a "friend" (my cousin's friend.) He was the one who i experienced my first kiss with and it was just amazing i remember when i was a kid I made up my mind i was going to marry this kid. We were OBSESSED with each other as kids. And then i had to leave and we had no more connection for 3 years. I went back again and it was all the same and like i had never forgotten him at all. Like kids change who they like pretty easily but for me it wasn't easy, I didn't at all. I was so excited to see him and we had an amazing time. I went again the next year and it was the same we were like basically bf and gf. And then we never had communication again in between the time period i didnt go. And then i didn't go for six years. But i just recently went this summer and again I still had him in my mind i was so excited because as we were children we had totally made up our minds and i know we were kids but trust me this was different and anyways he was a couple of years older than me.

Last summer:

The first 2 months-
    When we would be alone he would totally make me feel like i was the best thing in the world but when we were in front of people he would always tease me and stuff and that was his typical behavior so he was basically flirting. I took it as PDA rather than offensive. I knew he had kind of become a man whore but you know how even though as many gf's a guy can have there's always one thats the most special well i thought that was me because he made it seem like that. We got pretty intimate too gosh it was great I Loved Him. and again... I LOVED HIM. And everyone even told me that you know it seems pretty obvious that you guys like each other and stuff like that and i felt really good.

The last month:

So that teasing that i assumed as PDA.... turned into insulting me in front of people. And whenever I would try to talk to him in person he would ignore me and just bitch at me. Then finally one day i came out and was liek what's your problem and hes like "you irritate me." and i didnt get it because i had done nothing that could irritate him. And then whenever hed be around other girls in front of me he would flirt with them like CRAZZZY.. one day i cried so much i threw up. And it came to figure that.... he was using me as time-pass and just to get some with... he had a girlfriend that he was considering marrying too.

When i figured out I didn't eat for a couple of days and no one knew though about me loving him... so i had no one to go to. I was shattered and hopeless. But i know for a fact that hes not a guy whos worth anything because he was cheating on a girl that he wanted to marry.... but still i mean... I Loved him. He was everything to me. And now it's been 6 months and thankfully i think i have recovered but when some song or somethig comes on that i had memories with of him... I break down in tears. I will probably never recover but im still ready to love again.

How old was he when you were 6????

he was like 8... and it wasnt like the like "kiss" kind of kiss... it was like those little kid kisses.

I think you pretty much have it nailed on your own ... he's a player and doesn't feel the same about you as you feel about him, but at least you are looking at things realistically (that really helps!) and not living in a fantasy world where he is someone different in your mind than he really is. Even more importantly, you are starting to look forward.

I assume you have no contact with him now. If so, keep it up. If not then stop it ... it will make things go much faster for you.

Carl.

He's like a truck that swiped you on the road- you're shaken, but you're going to be okay.

Look, don't stop believing in love just because you got hurt. Look inside yourself to confirm what you already know- love is real. He just didn't deserve it.
    Spammer Spanker