+ Follow This Topic

Thread: stupid black hat..

lilwing89 Guest

stupid black hat..

yea thats right...

my brother was on the computer..then i walked by and he said some guy with the aim screen name "the_aim_sn_matt" said "check out my games" and sent him a file....upon which when it was completely transferred..he had hacked onto our computer and made a network between the two computers and he made us all limited accounts and crap...and all this shit.. you couldnt even see the clock! i couldnt go to the c drive and i couldnt do anything...

i tried though...not much though...i dont know a lot about computers but i know a little bit.

so i had to restart windows xp for the 4th time this summer...GOD i am so pissed...and you know every time was because my brother did something stupid and idiotic...this time he just let someone he didnt even know send him shit...you know he took down our firewall too?? thats it, im making him a limited account..no more of that..

so if your smart with computers and all that...and you dont like them ****in hacker fags that break your computer, please i.m. him and like break his computer or somethin

GOD i am soooooooo pissed all my shit got deleted...i couldnt even burn a cd!!!!

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    damn that sucks... however i had a tuna sandwich for lunch today.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

those ppl have no life , all they do is just hack , i had a classmate that used to do the same thing and all he would do is play World of warcraft and hack other ppl'c pc's with trojan/spyware programs ... he used to tell us "ohh THAT firewall , ohh thats useless , take it off , you'll be safer like that , firewalls attract hackers blablabla" YEAA RIGHT my ass i will .

lilwing89 Guest
    yea they dont...god!
    they do come in handy though in government situations i heard...

i like diablo 2 i dont think its quite as nerdy as warcraft(although ive never played any warcraft games) diablo 2 is my favorite computer game

Quickest way to fix a hacker problem is to log off your limited account.(2k/xp)Use the control-alt-delete function to start windows (blocks all incoming traffic until windows is fully loaded, Also "tricks" many viruses into thinking the computer is being shut down)
    Then go into the control panel (available from any limited accounts)and delete your windows files one by one starting from the bottom.When windows says it has to close due to instability you restart windows and it launches windows with the last "save" point which hopefully would be before the hacker.

**edit** D2 player??? (heh i'm a D2 player)
    If at first you don't succeed....start running

I dont seem to have problems with people tryint to excess my computer or give me a vrius. I built my own PC(Yea,I know, nerd, oh well) and only have the windows firewall up..no problems yet.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

lilwing89 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazan
    Quickest way to fix a hacker problem is to log off your limited account.(2k/xp)Use the control-alt-delete function to start windows (blocks all incoming traffic until windows is fully loaded, Also "tricks" many viruses into thinking the computer is being shut down)
    Then go into the control panel (available from any limited accounts)and delete your windows files one by one starting from the bottom.When windows says it has to close due to instability you restart windows and it launches windows with the last "save" point which hopefully would be before the hacker.

**edit** D2 player??? (heh i'm a D2 player)
    haha...i didnt know you could start windows like that...but its too late, but next time it happens ill try that....i couldnt pull up task manager when i was logged into my account...and he made it so i couldnt get to the C:\ drive or the control panel...what a crock...oh well im not mad anymore...

D2 player??? sweet, mine isnt installed(its in storage) but if i get it installed again you wanna play sometime?? also i have dialup and it sometimes lags....when we were in ohio and had aol it didnt lag much when i played with my cousin(who has cable internet)
    i have a level...33 necromancer i believe. without cheats too...he was pretty good, but he got deleted somehow..i forgot how...

I dont seem to have problems with people tryint to excess my computer or give me a vrius. I built my own PC(Yea,I know, nerd, oh well) and only have the windows firewall up..no problems yet.
    nah your not a nerd OV
    whats your harddrive size/speed??
    this piece of shit im on has 20 gb and 735 mghz.

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing89
    i like diablo 2 i dont think its quite as nerdy as warcraft(although ive never played any warcraft games) diablo 2 is my favorite computer game
    I'm an ex-Diablo 2 player myself. Trust me, Warcraft isn't any more dorky. They're by the same publisher and it's the same RPG style game. Only difference with warcraft is it's insanely larger and less tedious. WoW is the greatest.
    Heit ist mein taug.

I played WoW for the longest time. Now I'm into City of Heroes. More options then WoW.

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

I looked into that too but decided on WoW since I knew without a doubt that Blizzard would give me an addicting game I wouldn't tire of. I didn't know you were into games fawn.
    Heit ist mein taug.

I have a lvl 87 archer(Amazon) named Yishiro on D2,and i'm currently banned from closed so on open I am *Kazan11 and i have a lvl 99 archer(hacked) lvl 67 necro (legit) lvl 79 archer(legit) and a lvl 76 barb(legit).Get it installed already eh?

lilwing89 Guest
    I have a lvl 87 archer(Amazon) named Yishiro on D2,and i'm currently banned from closed so on open I am *Kazan11 and i have a lvl 99 archer(hacked) lvl 67 necro (legit) lvl 79 archer(legit) and a lvl 76 barb(legit).Get it installed already eh?
    lol AHH you used shadow warrior didnt ya??

no i didnt get it installed yet..i keep telling my mom to get it out of storage but the ***** never has time..

and yea if we play you better make a new guy lol cause yea..i would have to start from scratch again.

I can hook you up with legit gear no problem..i have a few storages and cubes full of it.And if you play closed (when i get my account back next month) I can hook you up there too =) I have good friends on closed that hooked me up when i first started Diablo,and i still have some gear left after i upgraded.

**If you have the cd-key i can send you an iso image of the cd's to install with**

lol!!! I just remembered why this post was started..rofl!I'm sorry..you probably wouldn't trust the content..can't blame you tho...

Quote Originally Posted by Zekk T Strife
    I looked into that too but decided on WoW since I knew without a doubt that Blizzard would give me an addicting game I wouldn't tire of. I didn't know you were into games fawn.
    Oh yes, I've become a gaming freak after I first started playing WoW. After, almost 6 months of WoW, I got bored. lol! So, off to CoH I went.

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn