+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Do i Buy my Ex Girlfriend a valentines day card!

Do i Buy my Ex Girlfriend a valentines day card!

HI, My girlfriend broke up with me on new years, and i didnt handle it very well. Im sure i have recognized what i did wrong that i maybe got a lil needy towards the end, as i just sed i thought i was falling in love with her and scared her a bit! anyway i havent talked to her in a two weeks and she told her friends that she thinks i hate her, because i told her i didnt want to talk to her and i didnt want to speak to her and was lookin for reasons to hate her! so anyway after two weeks of no contact i told her i didnt hate her! and she was like im confused i dont kno if i can talk to you again or not, so i leveled with her and sed that she was worth fighting for and we have been talking ever since! but were keeping it friendly, and im waiting for her to contact me now so i dont come across that i wanna talk to her all the time! anyway! valentines day is round the corner and with the fact i wanna fight for her in her mind do you think that it would be a good idea that i make her a valentines card? if there are any women that could put themselves in this position that would be great id like some advice thank you very much!

steve

Some people highly value cards, some people would rather have a heartfelt gift.

Anyway, you said you were falling for her, and she ran. What is there to fight for, and why would you want to fight for someone that doesn't recognize any value in you as a mate?
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

i wouldn't get her a card since cards always mention something about love and hearts, etc. get her a box of chocolates instead.
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

Quote Originally Posted by Indignant View Post
    i wouldn't get her a card since cards always mention something about love and hearts, etc. get her a box of chocolates instead.
    Dig has a good point. If she's that skittish about the 'L' word get her chocolates, and then if she bolts again you can laugh secretly to yourself that you've contributed to her getting fatter.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

it was a long distnace relationship too, she lives in manchester i live in essex! she does want me as a friend but i told her i cant be her friend!! i wanna fight for her because im sure we can start again and be better than before i just needed to have time for myself and chill out and readress it! she once drew a picture of me and her cudling and it was amazing, id like to do a gesture like that or something! x

Quote Originally Posted by steveymay View Post
    it was a long distnace relationship too, she lives in manchester i live in essex! she does want me as a friend but i told her i cant be her friend!! i wanna fight for her because im sure we can start again and be better than before i just needed to have time for myself and chill out and readress it! she once drew a picture of me and her cudling and it was amazing, id like to do a gesture like that or something! x
    of if you don't have the talent to draw, you can always make a really nice collage of your pictures. i would be willing to help you make it.
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

but do you think its a good idea? i think that might be seen as a bit pushy, i dont want to shove down her throat the good time we had, she knows them... any other ideas? or do u think that the collage would be a good one?

but do you think its a good idea? i think that might be seen as a bit pushy, i dont want to shove down her throat the good time we had, she knows them... any other ideas? or do u think that the collage would be a good one?
    let's do this, send me 3 best pictures of you together, i'll send you back the collage. or we can all vote if it's proper, have some fun with it.

If you are absolutely positive she has not moved on,, a card and flowers would be appropriate with something sentimental said about your missed relationship.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    HI, My girlfriend broke up with me on new years, and i didnt handle it very well. Im sure i have recognized what i did wrong that i maybe got a lil needy towards the end, as i just sed i thought i was falling in love with her and scared her a bit!
    No. No Valentines card unless you enjoy shooting yourself in the foot. Didn't you learn anything from your breakup?

Be cool and aloof. Make her wonder WHY you didn't send anything for V-Day.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    bottom line is do something for her.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...