+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why do women reach a state of orgasm later than males?

Why do women reach a state of orgasm later than males?

I do not know why my spouse des not reach a state of orgasm when I reach. When I ejaculate I reach it and my spouse does not feel orgasmic and I have to again continue the act of love.

I asked several freinds ofmine they too have the same expereinces and I want to ask some experts if there are any or the women themselves who can say better.

I reach like 3 before my boyfriend does

Maybe you're not doing it right.

I was going to say, if the guy is doing it right, the woman reaches orgasm at the same time or before the man...at LEAST once.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I would completely disagree. There isn't a chance in hell I could have an O more than 1 time in a period of no shorter than 6 hours. It has absolutely nothing to do with him being right or wrong, my body will refuse all attempts.

But I can only go there if I'm on top, I finish first him second. Perhaps you don't last long enough.

ya but maybe my definition of orgasm is different. perhaps, girl68, you and i are talking about different sensations; its possible what i deem an orgasm may not even be one.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Perhaps, but I know my O state is in fact a real O. So... yeah, maybe you're talking about something else.

I know what an orgasm is, and I maintain that a good lover at least tries to make sure everyone gets one at a minimum. And that often means the girl getting hers first, and does require a bit of self-control. If a man is always having an orgasm and then feeling put-upon to keep going until his wife has one, too, he should probably look at developing some self control.

Lol i agree, Take2.
    this is where you can tell apart the boys from the men

well, that and chest hair.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    The reason women take longer to orgasm is because their clitoris is being ignored.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by Take2 View Post
    I know what an orgasm is, and I maintain that a good lover at least tries to make sure everyone gets one at a minimum. And that often means the girl getting hers first, and does require a bit of self-control. If a man is always having an orgasm and then feeling put-upon to keep going until his wife has one, too, he should probably look at developing some self control.
    Yeah. I've never had an orgasm before the woman I was sleeping with. Then again, I have guru like self-control.

And I don't think I could have an orgasm without the woman having one. I mean. I could. But I'm not comfortable with the idea.

So true, Vash. I was once with a chick that warned me that she'd never had an orgasm during sex as we were making out. About 90 seconds into oral she was shuddering. A lot of guys have no idea, always funny when a guy thinks just by sticking his dick in the woman is going to get off.
    Last edited by Gratedwasabi; 13-12-10 at 07:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gratedwasabi View Post
    Yeah. I've never had an orgasm before the woman I was sleeping with. Then again, I have guru like self-control.

And I don't think I could have an orgasm without the woman having one. I mean. I could. But I'm not comfortable with the idea.

So true, Vash. I was once with a chick that warned me that she'd never had an orgasm during sex as we were making out. About 90 seconds into oral she was shuddering. A lot of guys have no idea, always funny when a guy thinks just by sticking his dick in the woman is going to get off.
    lol i have that done to me sometimes. but it's definitely not a necessity for an orgasm.

Quote Originally Posted by red_sparrow View Post
    lol i have that done to me sometimes. but it's definitely not a necessity for an orgasm.
    It's totally possible to get a woman off via just intercourse but it requires finesse and (the hard part for guys) paying attention. I've yet to meet two women that liked the same things during sex. Some like it fast and hard, some like it slow and deep, some like between, some like you just to stay still while they wiggle around a bit, some like lots of stimulation elsewhere, some hate it, etc. My favorite thing about sex with different women; it's always a brand new experience.

Out of curiosity.. what would you ladies estimate is"average" for how long a guy lasts post-penetration? Can't get a realistic answer from guys and I'm wondering how I measure up.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    statistics say something like 3 minutes.

[url]http://scienceblog.com/cms/good-sexual-intercourse-lasts-minutes-not-hours-15765.html[/url]
    Last edited by vashti; 13-12-10 at 02:36 PM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    statistics say something like 3 minutes.

[url=http://scienceblog.com/cms/good-sexual-intercourse-lasts-minutes-not-hours-15765.html]Good sexual intercourse lasts minutes, not hours | Science Blog[/url]
    hahahahahahaahahahah. I'm a god!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast