+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Vibrators

Vibrators

I have never had an orgasm and i really want one. When i try fingerin i have no idea wot i'm doin and never get anythin.
    Do vibrators work?
    If they do can u tell me wot types are best, and if there's a legal age for buyin them.
    Plus don't u get really embaressed when u buy them?
    Thanks in advance for ur help

Ummmmmmmmm....
    You want some orgazm?
    You gotta get a guy

he will give you all the orgazm you want

I usually just go to the local adult store and buy one. Theres also a place called "Spencers gifts" that carry's them and its a store everyones aloud into. I'm not shy about going in there anymore. Especially after my mom went into my room and found the bag stuffed into the closet. rofl!

I don't like vibrators though. The real thing is MUCH better.

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Fawn
    The real thing is MUCH better.
    Yes sir, I agree.

Frasbee agrees that the real thing is better then vibrators...

bwahahaha!!

Just jokin fras, you know I am =p

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

the real thing is the best but a good toy is also good and a personal relief. Now i guess it depends if u like dildos and penetration or u can get a mini massager or u can do what id do and buy the kit nvibrator and dildo or oh this is a good one the rabbit it does wonders. Now u must knwo your body play with you clit alot
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

[url]www.goodvibes.com[/url]

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i don't think there is a legal age to buy those types of products. however i might be wrong.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

i think there is...how can a 13 years old girl enter a store like this to buy a dildo. Thats ridicules, what does a 13 years old girl know about sex life?

it's about masturbation. it's better than a 13 year old girl having sex right?

yes but dont u think that she will want to have sex then...and maybe later when she has sex she could find that the dildos or vibrators were giving her more pleasure. This can create many problems in her sex life and knowing about sex in the right way. This is not the way to understand sex. Not by buying and couraging little girls to buy sex toys.
    Last edited by keegho; 29-05-05 at 06:25 AM.

lol. a bit afraid of the competition eh keegho?

you just better start doing those exercises i told you about in that other thread and you will not have to worry!

vibrators DO NOT make up for the real thing in any way.

Quote Originally Posted by sashna
    I have never had an orgasm and i really want one. When i try fingerin i have no idea wot i'm doin and never get anythin.
    Do vibrators work?
    If they do can u tell me wot types are best, and if there's a legal age for buyin them.
    Plus don't u get really embaressed when u buy them?
    Thanks in advance for ur help
    I think you should try to learn your body a little better before you go relying on vibrators. What you need to do is figure out what feels good. To do this, set aside an hour or so to explore your body. Put on some relaxing music (something like meditation music or something peaceful), lay down a towel, grab yourself a little mirror, dim the lights and set yourself up. Get naked, sit on the towel with your legs spread out and the mirror in front of you and get to know your body a bit. Start by stroking your breasts and making your way down over your belly. Focus on what feels good. Stroke your thighs and anything else you like and once you feel really turned on, then and only then, begin to play with your genitals. Look at yourself with the help of the mirror. Get to know where everything is and how things feel when you touch them. Finger yourself a little. Try curling them up towards your upper wall just inside your enterance. See how that feels. If penetration isn't what's doing it for you then try gently massaging your clit. That is the little nub of senstive flesh above the enterance to your vagina. Rub that in soft circles until you find a pace that pleases you. Now all of this might seem like a lot of work but once you know your body, you will be able to just masturbate without even thinking. Now if you are still interested in purchasing a vibrator, I don't suggest you get an actual sex toy to start. You said it would be embarassing for you so here is your alternative. Go to any drug store and buy yourself a personal massager. Try to find one that you will be able to easily press against your clit. There is one by conair that has a few different attachments. These are not good for penetration but you can use your fingers while you hold the vibrator on your clit. If the vibrations are too strong for you, grab a hand cloth and fold it until the vibrations are dulled down enough for you to be able to handle it. Hope this helps.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    well 13 might be the legal age, however i think the author is over the age of 13.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Illusional is right. She will be 18 this year according to her profile so she is 17 presently. And I don't even think she is coming back. lol