+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Women & Vibrators

Women & Vibrators

We've been talking with my (male) friend about a recent incident of a (girl) friend of mine that we were walking outside a sex shop and she wanted to go in and checked vibrators, among others. He said that most women own a vibrator, even the married or those with relationship. Do you think/know if this is of any truth? Why should they use that since they have the real thing ? Only mature answers please (don't start like men have it small, I can't get enough etc). Thanks.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Most men continue to masturbate even after their involved in a sexual relationship.

Need I say more?

hey i stell jack off and i got a girlfriend i find jacking off is pretty fun everyone should do it even the girls
    why or why was i born into this world that is what i ask myself over and over again, for many of years i have wonder why no one under stands me then i meet you, you looked into my eyes and toke all my problem away with only one little kiss. why do i feel this way why do i feel so calm, then i know it was beause of you.

I love you lauren
    may all our hopes and dreams come true

jack off jack off i love to jack off jack off it so fun to jack off jack off and it cums
    why or why was i born into this world that is what i ask myself over and over again, for many of years i have wonder why no one under stands me then i meet you, you looked into my eyes and toke all my problem away with only one little kiss. why do i feel this way why do i feel so calm, then i know it was beause of you.

I love you lauren

it's perfectly normal. yes there's the real thing but like fris says, guys still masturbate. we just require some extrabodily equipment sometimes. and if most women don't have one, then most women should i think.

she probably had the vibe before she got married
    20 M

Regardless of whether you are in a relationship or not, most people still masturbate in some way or another. Having a little buzzy buddy is just a perk of femal masturbation. Why not have one for those times when you and your S.O. can't be together?

hmmm maybe i jack off in an hour or shoulod i wait for my girlfriend tonight? what do you think

I love you lauren

Quote Originally Posted by devilsrage
    hmmm maybe i jack off in an hour or shoulod i wait for my girlfriend tonight? what do you think
    wait for your girlfriend.
    "Ogres are like onions."

hmmmmm maybe i should wait but the thing i hate i can't go down on her it is that bloodlymaria time of the month dammit =(

I love you lauren

ahhh... well, carry on then, carry on.
    "Ogres are like onions."

ya i know but it ok tho that means i can sit back and let her give me a bj and me not do that much work=)

I love you lauren

That is wrong. I don't believe in one person only getting satisfied and the other one gets nothing. Unless she's okay with it.
    "Ogres are like onions."

Tone Guest
    Sharing is caring.

lol i pay attenion to her but she kinda likes sucking my dick tho she enjoys it alot

I love you lauren

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast