+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What would a girl normally be thinking?

What would a girl normally be thinking?

Theres a girl who I know who used to be quite a hard partier and sleep around somewhat. She used to be attracted to me, but it was back when I had a girl friend. She tried to make out with me at a party and I refused. This was about 6-7 months ago, and now we've been talking. It seems like she has really changed and matured a lot. She almost never drinks, and overall just seems a lot more responsible.

Anyway, we ended up going to a couple parties together (neither of us drank much if any), and ended up watching a movie after one of them (nothing else). Then she came by my house when my roommates and I were having a small get together. We were all drinking a good bit (hey we're college kids, don't judge ). She knew I was pretty inexperienced and had only slept with one girl. She texted me some very forward messages, basically asking if I wanted to have sex while we were at the party, and afterward we ended up having sex (she seemed very into it). A few days after that I went to her house, and we just chilled out and watched movies for a few hours and didn't do anything else. She asked me what I had thought about that night, and I said I didn't really know what to think about it. After that we've just been chatting, texting, or talking on the phone a little.

I've asked her a couple of times if she wanted to go do something like go to a movie or whatever, and she's said she is busy. A couple of days ago she came by when some friends and I were grilling out at her apartment complex, but that about it. Was she just looking for a one night stand or does she seem to be legitimately interested in me? She does work a lot and have a big workload with school, but is it that or is she trying to subtly tell me she doesn't want to see me any more?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Why don't you ask her? It would save you a lot of time wondering...
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Maybe she's playing hard to get, or maybe she just wanted sex. Ask her next chance you get (alone)