Hey, so here's the background info that you will need to help me...

I'm 16. I am a first generation American, I came here from Russia when I was three. So I was therefore raised differently from American kids. I didnt know any American music or anything like that. My entire family is a bunch of rocket scientists so I was raised being told that education is the most important thinkg in the world, no social life. Because of this I didn't have many friends, and still don't. In the words of those cheesy Disney movies, I was a "loser." I was always that kid that people go to in case they don't know what a word means or what 356*841 is. Oh, and by "not many friends," I mean I have literally two friends that I talk to constantly, out of guys that is. That's right...two. Everyone else I talk to just as a thing. So, being raised the way I was, and not having any social life whatsoever, I'm not a very interesting person. In fact I'm really boring. Last time I started a legit conversation was god knows when. So I'm really low on the popularity chain. NOw about a year ago, I started talking to this girl in my grade, which was friends with one of my two guy friends. So her and her best friend started to get close and became really good friends. And through her I met more people, but people who weren't that much higher up the chain as I. So apparently she lives really close to my house, so everyday after school we would walk home together and eventually hold hands. But that didn't mean that she liked me. She did that to everyone so I knew that it meant nothing. Now please understand that this girl knows EVERYONE. She is like the highest of the top. At her sweet sixteen, she had like 120 people, all of which were her friends with whom she hangs out with on a daily basis. So her and I are complete opposites. She turned from that short smart kid to that guy who people mistake for her boyfriend. Also another thing...she is HOT. she has double ds, an incredible ass and a nice face. And shes spanish. Anyway, a couple of weeks ago she told me that she liked me, and a week later we started going out. So now its been two weeks.

Here's where my problem comes in. THis girl has had a rough love life and went through like 5 boyfriends. Out of those 5 she cheated on 3. So I guess you can say shes a whore, but first listen. One night, we were talking on the phone, and she started crying. After an hour of trying to pry the info out of her, she said she REALLY likes me, more than I can understand apparently, and because of the fact that she has cheated on more than half of her boyfriends, she is scared that she might cheat on me. Now I like her just as much, being that this is my first girlfriend and that we get along better than girlfriend and boyfriends usually do. And I trust her completely. I have discussed the matter that I am not interesting with her prior us going out and she said it was perfectly fine. For example, On the phone, she always has to start conversations because I am incapable of doing so. So currently we moved on to the point where we have started using the word love with slightly more meaning. Another thing that you should know is that I am one of those "sweet" guys. I can turn anything into a pickup line/ compliment or just something that she can say "aaawwww!!" to. Obviously I do so at a reasonable pace, so I dont smother her with compliments. I can also make her laugh at any given second, literally. For example, one night she was crying her eyes out to me about something, and I managed to make her laugh. So my question is, being that thirst is my first relationship, and yes I love this girl, what do I do to keep it alive. Her life is full of sparks of happiness and constant joy, and even though she said it was fine, I think that eventually shell get bored of me since I'm not interesting (even though she insists that I am). I can't change that, so please don't say things like "talk to her about her day, ask her what she likes..." I'm looking for long term advice, advice that won't make me regret buying her a $100 20k gold necklace...Please I have no experience so telling me to just be myself won't do it.