+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Help....

Help....

Hey Guys,

There is this guy at my work and i think he likes me but the problem is that he is married. He always talks about how he loves working with me. we always hug each other whenever we meet up but one time he asked me if he could kiss me on the lips but i told him no. I dont think i like him in that sense and i also think that he is being unfair to his wife. But he still keeps giving me hints that he likes me so what should i do now? and also what might be his true intentions? please help me out here. Thanks.

Cold shoulder. Wants to bang you. End of story.
    Since time began
    the dead alone know peace.
    Life is but melting snow.
    --Nandai

Quote Originally Posted by Bokonon View Post
    Cold shoulder. Wants to bang you. End of story.
    +1. He wants to fool around on his wife. Next time he asks you if he can kiss you on the lips, you should respond with, "Don't you have a wife for that?" and see what he says.
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

what an ass this guy is...you sound really sensible actually, anyway do as starbuck said, hopefully he'll get embarrassed and leave you alone
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching