+ Follow This Topic

Thread: New Chapters to my life

New Chapters to my life

I used to be a socially aquard kid, then I got normal but I'm still socially behind other people, went to an old friends bday party and we ended up having a house party at her house, got to spin the bottle, had to learn to kiss well on the spot for the first time and apparently I'm a good kisser compared to some, I didn't really get any moments where someone refused to kiss me, there were moments when people forgot to kiss others because everyone was hammered.

Then morning came, 4 of us played it again, why'll we had a little of boose in our system I said I didn't have enough boose in me to overcome the aquardness but one of the lases convinced me but I kept picking out that when it went on me she said offs but then proper went for it and I think that was an act as if she really didn't want me to she wouldn't have kept asking me to be involved and she never had a point where she picked me out from the group the rest of the day so I think I'm in the clear there.

To keep in mind; these were all my first kisses and it was overwhelming to me because back when I was a freak a lass that fit wouldn't even think of going near me, rather than extend a kiss with me, now there's a slight sexual tension rising and I'm still a virgin because of my past and the rest aren't because they're about 2 years older than me even though we're all on the same level but in the morning it was me, this lad I just met at the party and we're sound together(if you don't know what "sound" means, its like saying "good" but slightly different), the lass whose party it is and mainly complimented my kissing, and this other lass who convinced me to join in, in the morning, we started messing around, it got somehow really "sexually funny" where we were messing around finding sensitive points, and I would usually have to be keeping my boner down but I think because they're older and have slightly more experience I was getting some anxiety, and to this point I'm even finding it hard to get it hard because I keep thinking about them and if I do mess up which I'm slowly dealing with (its not like I have a small dick its just I feel I'm going to be shit when it comes to any more flirting because its still new to me and I feel I'm going so well that I really don't want to mess anything up).

Now I'm feeling the usual feeling when you really like a lass and want to see em, but its kinda towards all of em, I obviously want to keep kissing which we're having another party for this weekend but I might see if any of them are coming out later this week because I always get this need for friends constantly when I start hanging out with a new group, I just want to get close to them and obviously start being more of the group and get to know them all more before I try anything with the lass who I almost had a thing with before(I backed out because I was still pretty socially backward). One pretty bad thing I did was say I've already had sex once and made a good excuse why I cant give a name, but that was the result of; imaginary peer pressure which I got from being with other groups, I didn't want to be too separate from the group (being the only virgin there at the time) and the fact that I feel discrased that I haven't already lost my virginity. I know it was a stupid petty thing to do but I'll just come clean so not to start any new friendships on bullshit.

If anyone can give me any tips on what I should do to become closer to this girl in the group why'll moving pretty slow so that I can overcome my sex anxiousness without any medical shit and any good ways to hint to a girl that your interested but in a very casual way as this is the kind of people we are.
    (btw I have asked her allot and constantly talk to her now and we actually have allot in common in life although this happened to her a little earlier)

Another virgin. Youre in luck mate. We have our own very experienced virgin on the forum, hell be along soon to regale you with his pish.

Just take....be selfish and take her to a private place and tell her you want sex. Of course you tell her she's hot and turns you on....mix with drunkenness on her part she will do it....it's that easy.

Oh and btw, **** all that shit about having stuff in common....you don't need that to have sex...that's your goal right? keep it simple and go for it. Oh and keep a condom in your pocket...maybe two just in case you **** it up putting it on.

Thanks Pal

What is your end goal? Relationship or just sex?

Both really, but I hit a bit of a wall, I got a text a few days ago sayin "Hey Chris did you enjoy my party x" (and by the way she uses her mums phone because she cant get credit on her phone). I text back sayin "Yeh lol obv, howcome ur not usin ur phone?"(I forgot about text thing) sent her a couple messages on her phone sayin did she notice anyone coughin or ewt cus I think I caught a could from one of them, just general texts, I sent 3 texts, one time her mum replied saying shes not in and then I sent another text and I'm just getting no replies, I'm not overtexting I didn't text the day after the party or the day after that like a needy prick, but still no replies from ewt, we didn't leave on bad terms, we were pissin about laughin when I left. Any Idea's on whats up with her?