+ Follow This Topic

Thread: i dont know what to do

i dont know what to do

ive been talking to this girl for about 3 almost 4 months now, at first we would text and talk on the phone for a few minutes, as days went by we started talking more and more, eventually 3-4 hours daily,

at first i never had the intention of getting with this girl, but the more we talked the more i liked her and eventually fell in love with her. i told her how i felt about her, she told me that she needed time to get over her X, I told her that i understand, and told her that ill wait for her intill shes really,

every day she would call me and we spend hours talkin to each other, sometime we woulndt even say anything we would be on the phone just watching tv, or other things, we would act like a couple,

the last day we spent together, she told me that she doesnt feel anything in her heart, so i told her later that night that if she just wanted me as a friend, she told me "yeah i think i cant give you anything more," i told her that i understand, i said that im not going to continue to talk to her as much as we use to, but she would just break down and cry, i dont know why shes doing this, i dont know if i should just stop talking to her or continue to try and win her heart,

we started talking about what we are the other day, and she told me that were more then friends, that she loves me enough to give herself physically to me, she also told me that she doesnt know if she will ever feel something for me, does this mean i have try harder and make an effort to spend more time with her ? do i keep going the way things are ?
    Last edited by I kenjie I; 04-06-09 at 04:46 AM.

If the feelings not there for her it's just not there. She may care deeply for you but just not in a romantic sense.

Man that sounds like a wasted bucket of phonebill cash. I feel bad for you dude, she was probably in love with your voice and the love you gave her through the phoneline I guess.

Did you guys ever try to go on a date?

Quote Originally Posted by Lineofsight View Post
    Man that sounds like a wasted bucket of phonebill cash. I feel bad for you dude, she was probably in love with your voice and the love you gave her through the phoneline I guess.

Did you guys ever try to go on a date?
    not really a date, but we hung out a couple of times, maybe we just need to spend some more time together, we almost never see each other,

Well that could be the problem. You both need to make more of an effort to see each other.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ...owl eyes

Who initiated the talking at the beginning of it all?
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Who initiated the talking at the beginning of it all?
    she did, she calls me everyday since then