Okay, here goes...
Been with my partner only a few months (not long, I know). We are very much in love/have very strong feelings. We have overcome a lot of issues thus far (the main being his family disliking me, but that's a whole other topic in itself!). We have been arguing LOADS. Usually bickering over really pointless things which then escalates. I know I can be difficult and have 'issues' (which I am trying to work through). And he has a couple of things on his mind too.
On Saturday we had a huge fight and he left and went home (we do not live together). That night he said he doesn't know if we should be together, doesn't know if we can work or how to 'fix' things. He said he loves me and wants to be with me, but at the same time he doesn't because of how things have been. He won't see me or speak to me on the phone and has been texting less and less. It is killing me, the 'not knowing'.
I have been trying to 'give him space' - yesterday I didn't text him at all until he text me (asking how I was). Today I have not contacted him - he won't be out of bed until mid afternoon so I don't expect him to contact me either until after then.
On one hand I think perhaps he is trying to 'find a way forward' , but on the other hand I think maybe this is just a way for him to bring it to an end. The uncertainty of the situation is really getting to me. I don't know if I should end it myself because he won't come to a decision, or if I should wait it out (but how long for?!)

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO =[